Eternal Lands Official Forums
slasmir

Y im band ?

i not know WHY IL BEE BAND.... and yes... peopel say i have make multy log in .... bot it wos a fren on another pc wet same IP ..... plz let mee play agen. ... <_<

sorry im bad too speling ...

Just for interest: Can you post the "ban message" you get when you log on to EL?

So that we can find out, if your char is banned, your IP or your IP provider is banned...

Please post the text of the message here.

Piper

your IP is banned, that means that you, or someon from your IP did something very nasty, so we had to block this IP addess, if you believe this ban was unjustified, or promise to respect the rules from now on, please post in the bans section of out forums (on www.etrnal-lands.com)

ok ?? :P

ten my acc is delitet ..... and i have tray too get unban befur bot ther no 1 doo it ... then plz let mee make a new acc

Edited by slasmir

It sounds as if your ISP has been banned from playing the game. Probably due to others on the same ISP taking advantage of the game.

If you read and follow the links Placid has provided, it should allow you to request to have your specific IP address allowed back in the game (if I understand correctly).

So try clicking on his links and reading the instructions contained there.