Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kala

Stuck In The '90s

Are there any other people on Earth that enjoyed music from the early '90s?

In case you don't remember, most American music was composed of angry girl and grunge music. In example, Alanis Morissette, Nirvana, No Doubt, Four Non-Blondes, and the ever-wonderful: Random girl bands dedicated to remaking oldie hits.

The remaining pop music (Spice Girls + Boy bands) did not appear until later in the '90s, though we had plenty of rap "underground..." :lol:

Sorry for rambling. I was just wondering if there were any last surviving grunge fans that wear over-sized flannel with fishnet stockings other than me.

Oh by the way, I meant 1990s... The 1690s were horrible (With the Salem Witch Trials and everything).

Grunge music is my all time favorite. Pearl Jam especially. I also like STP, Nirvana, and Alice in Chains. 90's rock is, to me, the best rock of all time.

;) Heh, rap underground... lol. By the early nineties, rap had started to crawl up from the underground party scene. Hip hop was dying and gangsta rap was picking up heavilly; Fresh Prince was still big but NWA was taking the game to a new direction. It wasn't a direction I was too fond of at the time, but people like violence over partying, I guess.

Grunge music is my all time favorite. Pearl Jam especially. I also like STP, Nirvana, and Alice in Chains. 90's rock is, to me, the best rock of all time.

Ditto. PJ rock. As do Nirvana. :(

nirvana= best band in the world.

wtf?! none of you put soundgarden?! black hole sun is froogin awesome. and please dont say you like nirvana just because of smells like teen spirit.they had alot of other really good stuff. like rape me(waif me for the walmart kiddies), about a girl, love buzz, heart shaped box, and alot of others.

nirvana= best band in the world.

wtf?! none of you put soundgarden?! black hole sun is froogin awesome. and please dont say you like nirvana just because of smells like teen spirit.they had alot of other really good stuff. like rape me(waif me for the walmart kiddies), about a girl, love buzz, heart shaped box, and alot of others.

152946[/snapback]

As did Soundgarden. There best stuff is not "Black hole sun", just because its the only song you've heard of by them, which you inadvertently watched on MTV no doubt.

:ph34r:

Temple of the Dog was also great... that one song that featured Eddie Vedder was amazing.... hungerstrike?

Temple of the Dog was also great... that one song that featured Eddie Vedder was amazing.... hungerstrike?

153234[/snapback]

I assume anything with Eddie Veder is great :blink:

gotta love nirvana ledzepplin metalica megadeth black sabbath smashing pumpkins janes addiction yep gooooooodd times

I assume anything with Eddie Veder is great :D

153263[/snapback]

I can't say I hate anything with Eddie Vedder :angry:

gotta love nirvana ledzepplin metalica megadeth black sabbath smashing pumpkins janes addiction yep gooooooodd times

153407[/snapback]

I can't believe Carmen Electra stole the love of my life.

:grabs knives.

placid making asumptions makes you look really retarded <_< .i didnt first hear blackhole sun on mtv. the asumption of seeing it on mtv however was correct.that was back when they still played videos of course. but i like blackhole sun even though it isnt their best song.

I can't believe Carmen Electra stole the love of my life.

:grabs knives.

154037[/snapback]

cant compete with carmen electra whats his name again and didnt he make janes addiction quit

cant compete with carmen electra whats his name again and didnt he make janes addiction quit

155137[/snapback]

Yes I can Dave Nevarro No Use Punctuation

Edited by Kala

Yes I can Dave Nevarro No Use Punctuation

155414[/snapback]

oh yeah anyway who cares if he broke up janes addiction no1 espicilly me likes him

oh yeah anyway who cares if he broke up janes addiction no1 espicilly me likes him

155690[/snapback]

I like him, and the opinion you have expressed does not really matter, your no-punctuation highness.

oh yeah well my daddy says im udemacated lol im a riot