Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
freeone3000

REAL best game poll

What catogory does your favorite game fall under?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What catogory does your favorite game fall under?

• OptionA: Squaresoft/Square Enix (that would be FF series, CT, CC, KH)
    • OptionB: Nintendo (SSB, Mario, Zelda, DK, FZero)
    • OptionC: Sega (sonic the hedgehog, Zero Wing)
    • OptionD: Microsoft (Age of Empires, Alliegence)
    • OptionE: EA Games (Sports games, Tycoon series)
    • OptionF: Blizzard (WoW, Starcraft, Warcraft)
    • OptionG: Other

Square..No contest...They come out with Quality RPG after Quality RPG year after year...All of the FF's except Mystic Quest are great...Chrono Trigger and Cross were amazing...Kingdom HEarts is just plain FUN!...I could go on and on

Blech, if you think clunkers like ff8, ff10, ff10/2, and ff11(especially ff11) are worth playing, then your just messed in teh head. :lol:

FFXI - A one player game with multiple players. That you have to pay for. Like runescape, except not free...

FFVIII - Haven't played

FFMystic Quest- Yeah, was bad.

FFX-2- Never played, but if they have guns, and that stupid leveling system from FFX, bad for reasons above. RPG + GUNS == BAD. Unless they pulled it off the way they did in FFIII. Just thinking of FFIII reminds me of rice...

This proves that not all games made by a good company become good games.

Edited by freeone3000

Blech, if you think clunkers like ff8, ff10, ff10/2, and ff11(especially ff11) are worth playing, then your just messed in teh head. :lol:

Haven't played FF 11, but what's wrong with the other 3 you mentioned?

FFX-2- Never played, but if they have guns, and that stupid leveling system from FFX, bad for reasons above. RPG + GUNS == BAD. Unless they pulled it off the way they did in FFIII. Just thinking of FFIII reminds me of rice...

Don't judge the game if you haven't played it. And FF 10 leveling system is awesome, best out of all the FF's...Brought a breath of fresh air into a series that was getting a bit generic (but still fun). And Wild Arms 3 is an awesome RPG that has nothing but guns.

I am just used to experience points, not level spheres. I need to fight this for this kinda sphere and this for this kinda sphere... no.

The movement system in FX, if I'm not confusing it with something else, is kinda bad. You don't walk, you move from point A to point B. Kinda like the EL moving system.