Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
freeone3000

REAL best game poll

What catogory does your favorite game fall under?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. What catogory does your favorite game fall under?

• OptionA: Squaresoft/Square Enix (that would be FF series, CT, CC, KH)
    • OptionB: Nintendo (SSB, Mario, Zelda, DK, FZero)
    • OptionC: Sega (sonic the hedgehog, Zero Wing)
    • OptionD: Microsoft (Age of Empires, Alliegence)
    • OptionE: EA Games (Sports games, Tycoon series)
    • OptionF: Blizzard (WoW, Starcraft, Warcraft)
    • OptionG: Other

Square..No contest...They come out with Quality RPG after Quality RPG year after year...All of the FF's except Mystic Quest are great...Chrono Trigger and Cross were amazing...Kingdom HEarts is just plain FUN!...I could go on and on

Square..No contest...They come out with Quality RPG after Quality RPG year after year...All of the FF's except Mystic Quest are great...Chrono Trigger and Cross were amazing...Kingdom HEarts is just plain FUN!...I could go on and on

Amen to that :P

nintendo for me...and playstation :P

same here :)

C and F would be mine...but i chose F...WoW and Diablo I, II and LOD...also Shining Force for Sega...

:( I voted "Other". Quite simply, I like lots of games, and I had to weigh each category there, versus the forces of ID, (Doom, DoomII, Doom 3) and Sierra, (Anyone heard of the Leisuresuit Larry series? Or King's Quest?), and Eidos, (Legacy of Kain series, LOVE that series for the story... plus Hitman games, etc), and then there's the classics that paved the way for us to HAVE video games, like Pacman, Pong, Donkey Kong and regular Mario Brothers, (Not Mario1, the first Mario Bros was later used as the minigame in Mario3). Plus Origin has made 9 Ultima games and then UO. Many longtime series covered in the other category

:o So, when I started thinking about "best", it becoimes a close call between those top categories... But "other" covers so many that were left out, it just overwhelms those listed.

ya my 'other' was mainly for Bethesda and others like Lionhead and Maxis (but thats sorta Ea games isnt it XD) but in reference to Bethesda "OBLIVION AWAITS" :o yet i cant wait for Oblivion :(

Had to vote other... all of the choices have come up with such good games, and sometimes... not such good games...

I voted "other" also...couldn't find EL up there...

Wow, who didn't see that one coming...

Other. Polyphony Digital isn't on the list, and neither is SCEE (Sony). And I don't remember who owned The Great Gianna Sisters.

Nah, polls on best games that have'nt listed every game ever made are pointless...

so i vote other.

I voted Nintendo :( (I never liked any other game better than mario 3...maybe because i'm not coordinated enough but still... :D )

Horray for the other option. It provides an easy out for people thinking they have invented something.

For all the other game catagories I am SURE I have missed, having Nintendo plus blizzard plus microsoft equal other is... good...

If I coulda voted, blizzard. Starcraft is SO GOOD... I'll probably still have Win XP on the 10 GB partition of my hard drive in a world dominated by OS X and Linux/UNIX just to play Starraft:Brood War.

Edited by freeone3000

polls on best games that have'nt listed every game ever made are pointless...

Not all games are good... I've played a lot of flushables in my day. Don't need them even as options. You know, like most of what Enix put out before they merged with Square. lol

blizzard, square SOFT not enix after the merge none of the games have been the same, Bethesda... hello forget the elder scrolls and myth series here, and of coruse team17.

No, this is NOT to increase post count. It's to provide a valid alternitive to a real bad poll. Thank you for voting!

You ARE young, freeone...

Voted - Other

for me it will alway's stay nintendo and only that because i'm a zelda addicted person, i love the zelda games... They are the best games ever.

Yes, yes! The Zelda series! It pwnz j00!!

U heard about the new Zelda game coming out for NGC! OMG! that is like soo cool!

100% have to buy!

Nintendo DS is also coool! you have to see the graphics!

GameCube is great! MMO coming to NGC soon as well ;)