Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
WoodChuck

First Confirmed Picture of a Planet Beyond the

kick butt, another planet to exploit...i mean explore, lol

but if its outside our solar system, we will have to make friends with the leader of that system...

:) (evil plot forming) :unsure:

i would like to think there is more intelligent life out there, i would hate to think that we are as high as it gets...and be 'we' i mean the humans on this planet as a whole, i am not saying that there arent absolutely brilliant peeps out there, its just that im not one of em!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Considering there are literally billions of stars, not to mention all the possible planets out there, it's very possible that an intelligent life form exists. Probably much more advanced than we are right now. You can never deny that it might exist, because you are not sure and never will be in your lifetime.

I'm a believer. It's my nature. :)

*Edit to Woodchuck: This is the first confirmed 'picture,' but it's been confirmed that planets have existed and been seen before with telescope. Scientists used a technique (don't know the name) that used light reflected off of nearby stars to satellites to see the planet. The planet would be visible for roughly a few seconds to a couple minutes and then unable to be seen again. Too bad they couldn't have gotten pictures of those. Would have been incredible to see other planets light years away with technique. :P

Edited by Daxon

There are no other intelligent life forms. Habitable plantes, sure I will belive that, but life forms no.  ;)

153140[/snapback]

What about me? <_< I'm not human, u know. :) Or is it that i'm invisible! :blink: No,that's not it. :( Maybe u just haven't seen me yet. :P