Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MythicDragon

Eternal Lands Shop

Greetings

This message is mostly directed towards Entropy and Roja, but whatever :P

For the people who can afford it, the Eternal Lands Shop is probably their key to riches and fame. But what about the people who cannot afford it in Real Life but can in Eternal Lands? Most people who buy their items from the Eternal Lands shop usually wont sell it if it is an expensive item (Ex. Thermal Serp). So how are the people who cannot afford it going to get it? You could have both prices, like for example 90 USD for the thermal serp and maybe 350,000 gold coins for it also. You could make a bot ingame for all the people who want to buy for money, and most proceeds in gc could go to more contests or helping newcomers out.

Just a suggestion, but I think it is a good one. Please take forth it into consideration :D:D:D:D:D

- MythicDragon

Edited by MythicDragon

They're helping it by using up their spare time to contribute to the project. Drop it Mythic. They have to make a living too.

Heya Mythic... And anyone else... If you'd like, I could act as a gobetween for ya. You give me an amount of gold I feel is worth, for instance, $90 USD, and I'll make the equivalent donation to the devs. Obviously I couldn't resell 350k for $90, but at least it would give you an option, right?

No dude, i mean just think of it this way..... Whats EL money use to Roja And Ent?

i mean the need money to live and the can't live off "Pretend" money.