Captain_Smile

listen to me.

2nd chance ?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. 2nd chance ?

• Yes
    • No

Look.

I must admit when I look back in my times in EL I was often a troublemaker. But after I took that short brake onto planeshift, I actually had time to chill out... and forget all the stuff people said about me.

Now im back to the state I was 8 months ago, when I started.

I wish people gave me another chance, since Im not the yoyo mother******* person I was before.

And to answer Daxon's meditation : she 19 now.

The one No is obviously Satan.

i didnt even voted lol..

but yeh i wil click No now.. becuz u already had many changes

Hey i can honestly say Captain drove me nuts

BUT my guild and i are giving her a second chance :ph34r:

Think about it this way no one is perfic and in your live you will smeg up royaly at least 13 times wouldnt you like to be forgive?

I would , but every trobule maker derserves the rightfull punishment. And for Captins sake, he got banned. Should think ahead from now on kid :lol:

I dont really know the situation but I know the way your feeling. You realize of course that some people will hold grudges no matter how much you change right? So nothing will ever quite be as happy as you want it to be. (I screw up enough to know this) :P

Actually, I banned you because you violated quite a few rules, and called Roja a few not exactly nice names. I hope it will not happen again.

As for Plane Shift, perhaps people here will realize that it's not the silver bullet of the MMORPG games, and it's premature to burn the bridges behind you (in EL) thinking that PS is TEH MMORPG, while EL is TEH SUKC.

In reference to Entropy's post:

Why do people feel that they need to pick one MMORPG, or hell one game of any genre, over another? I play several games of the genre in many genres and I like them all for one reason or another. Do I have a favorite in each of them? Sure. Do I abandon the others because of that one? No.

My two cents

As for Plane Shift, perhaps people here will realize that it's not the silver bullet of the MMORPG games, and it's premature to burn the bridges behind you (in EL) thinking that PS is TEH MMORPG, while EL is TEH SUKC.

It's not easy. I was trying to play both games, but just about every time I posted on EL forums, some people replied with "You're playing Planeshift now, why are you still here?" - it seems to me that there is a feeling that you are only allowed to play one game (or possibly one MMORPG), and have to leave EL when you start playing Planeshift.

Only after posting the "how many games do you play" poll, and showing than over half the people who voted play more than one game, did they stop telling me to go away because I play other games.

And that's for me who never wanted to leave EL, so I can understand that people think that they won't play EL again when they start playing Planeshift.

12 no :/

Entropy, I never got banned ingame exept the moment when I started making tons of characters :D

Banned from forums perhaps yes.

But I still can play in game...

Leeloo, I think your right. Perhaps its just because you were caught up with other issues (I will NOT rehash those problems here) and people had some hostility towards you (just an opinion, no offence meant).

As far as im concerned, everyone deserves a second chance, we all make mistakes.

I hope you continue to behave captain_smile or i'll pwn j00 :D :D

As for Plane Shift, perhaps people here will realize that it's not the silver bullet of the MMORPG games

:lol: Of course it's not, because UO pwnz Planeshift. lol

Full leather... but the most scary thing ive seen is when you where blocking the portal between graveyard and Molgor in VOTD :D I even sent an abuse report :D

I seem to be behaving, I had success in staying 1 week in a guild :D

(well there is never anyone on in that guild neither :))

Full leather... but the most scary thing ive seen is when you where blocking the portal between graveyard and Molgor in VOTD :D I even sent an abuse report :D

I seem to be behaving, I had success in staying 1 week in a guild :D

(well there is never anyone on in that guild neither :))

LOL, I remember that, I was coding and forgot I left my char there

*Slaps his head*

Welcome back CS.

lol Doctor ?

Probably somebody like Lord_Vermor then.

When U Say That, They Will vote NO then, Because u know they dont like you then.. <_<

I Voted NO ,, Sorry

Never had any problems with you Captain Smile, so you get my vote for a second chance. :(

As has been said already by wiser people than me, everyone deserves a second chance.