Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MoonShadow

Old EL Screenshots.

lol alobar i remember when u was in |TL|...me you and bolanlongpants went cyclops hunting heh we were liek high 30s haha...would flee and let each other take turns getting bashed in...ahh good times never did get the master cloak we wanted :)

i remember the lancers man those were good times... i play with kayuo on mu online now... sorry el

lmfao yup i used happy mod :) alwasy tryed to hide it and let u kill me sometimes

ohh and for peopel whos wondering..this game were refering to is tribes 1 paintball mod...and happy mod let u see where everyone was at :wacko: pwnt but and funny thing is i got the site from someone who ska thought was the l33t'est...i said he prolly cheats and he was like no i know he dont hes just good lmfao...so many peopel used hm and i hosted the server so i coudl if i wanted to :lol:

Edited by Street_Ghost

Ahahaha.. Noob, so I owned you all along. I can't get my packs working. =(( I only used 1557 pack and KT pack .. 1557 for colored skins that's all. Did Hopeless happy mod too? Damn I owned that game without HM.

No we weren't, you never reset your kill counter in your config folder when I sent you my config folder, so you had me 3k+ kills and 500+ headshots. :)

QUOTE (AuricRal @ Apr 3 2005, 07:14 AM)

QUOTE (SirKillAlot @ Apr 3 2005, 12:08 AM)

I wonder if old wolf site is still up.. or old TM site.. There are screenies from when we had community there. 

hehe, look what i found http://www.freewebs.com/eternal_wolves/events.htm 

*sniff* this made me cry

what's up guys 

Mmm my I can see my sexyness. Made it through that whole damned event having to use the bathroom >.< Edited by Alsrir

WOW awesome i can see that tornado and aquarden rulz the map(hooah!) :P. We Never find players like them again guys!!!!!!!! They are awesome.

VERY NICE!!!

REZA :D