Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MoonShadow

Old EL Screenshots.

:ph34r: more pics from yonder...

...pictures from way back which i sent to entropy for helping me solve my mystery why every time i entered a house it was dark inside...

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Para...einnatlogin.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y136/Para...treentering.jpg

( it was solved by changing videocard :o )

Yea i remember before the crash :P i remember Mono, kaos, next :), Boki, Teach , Nillyfein and i cud go on forever :D the 3 best guilds i can remember were *CO*, Wolf and [TM] but times sure have changed :(

man...wish i still had all my old EL screenshots...we use to have roof parties in VOTD lol...took shots all the time...

hehe ive got over 300mb of pure xhatlog at my computer... Now thats quite some amount of text:P And also, quite a few screenies, none that i can show atm - since im at a computer at a library, but i will.. dont worry :D

ps. this computer has a broken space key, meaning ive got pain in my hand after hittning it like a spopid maniak .ds :)

I have a screenshot. Wasn't when I was a newb, though. Played two months before I learned how to take screenshots OR had a good enough computer to actually run something else as the same time as EL. (133 MHz processor, 256 MB RAM, Intel (insert fifty random numbers here) graphic controller)

http://65.41.242.14/wtf.jpg

If it doesn't work... I shall do something very, very bad to my router when I get home, then immediatly call tech support to get a static IP.

@jay, Yeah. What is up with the spacebar on public computers? Even the Mac one I use in P.Com is broken. And I'm probably the one who uses it the most. Forums take more spaces than MS Xcel spreadsheets.

I'm not a tru oldbie like some guys, but I'm still been around a while, i wish I had some screenies too, the old EL makes me cry when I think of it.

R.I.P. OLD EL!

heres another

Old peeps

and another

More ;)

First SS = Roleplay group that died because there is no RPers anymore, just powergamers because this is a powergame now. And because Slayton quit after donating 100 usd for a cave he hasn't seen.

Second SS = Roleplay group again I believe, slayton on the chair with his blonde hair. Hazor in his potions cloak before NeXt killed him and took it.

i remember those days...

i was more of a loner back then, i know, hard to believe.

some ppl may remember my old character as steph (lost the pw to that about 10 times :P ) but once again, i didn't make myself known at all :P

that was also when roja had an idea for the storyline of the game for as if the world blew and we are all dead, that's when we still had see through characters of course.

good times...

This whole thread is bringing up nostalgia in me. I used to be quite an unknown in EL when it started out, so I haven't got any screenshots of me with any of you guys... it sucks, because by about March 2004 I did start taking screenshots, but by then the old days were over...

Come back EL.