Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
revolvingkarma

Cut_throat

ok ive been pked by him once in the lucky puch arena with friends training he bursts in and slays every one. now i c him wiht 2 people on. hes leading people in to the arena wiht his weak person scorpin_slayer and kills them with cut_throat.

some thing has to be done about this. if it keeps happinign im positive people will stop playing.

and 1 last thing the player isnt even his owns he bought it.

Cut_Throat is Hypatia I believe. If someone enters a PK map, their guts are free to spill. People should have the sense to read the warning before entering PK maps, even if they are tricked.

o man that char is crazy.. to many owners.. last owner is evil_kanvil a wsc arena noobie.. omw to wsc :-P

call me if u see him ;-)

Ironcore

"Daxon Posted on Apr 2 2005, 06:33 PM

Cut_Throat is Hypatia I believe."

no hypatia dosent play any more and evil bought it.

"If someone enters a PK map, their guts are free to spill. People should have the sense to read the warning before entering PK maps, even if they are tricked. "

yes true but were else is there to train with friends apart form pk areas

Edited by revolvingkarma

yes true but were else is there to train with friends apart form pk areas

Well that's part of the risk of training. You have to take the bad along with the good, it's that way for everybody.

I was in the arena training too, or at least trying to :) , and cut_throat tried to pk us too. Unfortunately for him, I know how to use a dis ring. :P

cut_throat pk'ed me too, i was just looking to train somewhere as Don Pedro advised some pk exp. Well it's not DonPedro's fault, he gave good advice and he's a real nice guy :)

But it is a player like cut_throat that will put players off pk maps. He kills you, steals your death bag and insults your guild! Not the kind of person who should be playing EL.

May he feel the same treatment from someone else soon!

Hey, Evil Kanevil, how about trying to BUILD a char that can PK, not just buy one?

Oh, and BTW, unlike some people, you'll rarely see me on a PK map. I'm not a PKer, and I suck at fighting, so, you just won't see me seriously try. Maybe some other people should take into account that little "Warning: This is a PK area." seriously?

And if you have to use a n00b char to scout for you, guess what you are? n00b.

I don't use other characters to scout for me and I'm a "n00b." I'm waiting for your point Arnie?

Why would you train in the arena, go to kf or some other map.. Arena is so small and pkers always check it. BUT buying a char with high stats is just the easy way out. no skill or time involved there, someone did all the work for you. But thats ur business.

i killed cut_tr yesterday.. he even didnt heall.. maby he was stil using BR's with is high magic level

LMPO

Not to take anyones side but a little pointer is that when you go to train, dont carry anything in with you, especially not something you dont want to lose.

i killed cut_tr yesterday.. he even didnt heall.. maby he was stil using BR's with is high magic level

LMPO

Thank you! :lol:

Heh maybe thats a problem with buying your high level character...you don't know how to use the skills you have :D

I don't use other characters to scout for me and I'm a "n00b." I'm waiting for your point Arnie?

Sorry, in this case, my comment was directly aimed at who I mentioned, not you.

As for being a n00b, are you openly calling yourself a "n00b", or do you mean "newb"?

Yes, there is a difference.

no shit i didnt heal i was trying to diss but el slow computer resync,i dont have time to build a strong cahr cause i have a life i dont sit all day everyday like a zombie,and buying a char isnt bad i can just sell for more called marketing BROS :ph34r:

most marketing nowadays is scam :D

there was this guy who was selling his char, it wasn't bad mid 40's in attack n' defense and potion and craftin were pretty good. Untill i asked "What do you want for it " He says " Full plate mail, mirror cape and tit serp". ( as you can see from start its a scam <_< ) But, i decided to take him further in :P

i then said " Why would you want those for, your leaving el anyways" and then he said, " I will probaly give to the n00bs at beam"... that is just pointless, yea some of you may think thats great forking out lovely amour to newbies. Well i then said

"That is pointless.. why give away my good amour to newbies who don't even know how to equip amour nevermind have the best in the game?!"

The poor sucker knew he was slammed. So he didn't reply :lol:

Maybe this will make you think twice before buying somebodys char of the Market Channel :)

your just pissed off cause you died

no its not that its the fact u pick on week people becuse u can if u have any guts at all u would fight harder people like chickengeorge who YOU RAN FROM when he was w8ing for you when i was training.

Well it's not DonPedro's fault, he gave good advice and he's a real nice guy :P

Yeah until he found you in a PK area :P

But it is a player like cut_throat that will put players off pk maps. He kills you, steals your death bag and insults your guild! Not the kind of person who should be playing EL.

I wonder why you put it like that... To me it looks like you're saying that people who are playing the game are not someone who should play.

Insulting someones guild is not nice, put why did you put playing the game along with it?

I don't use other characters to scout for me and I'm a "n00b."  I'm waiting for your point Arnie?

As for being a n00b, are you openly calling yourself a "n00b", or do you mean "newb"?

Far as I know, 'n00b' was derived from 'newbie' when somebody finally realized that calling someone a 'newbie' wasn't working good enough as an insult. :blink:

I don't use other characters to scout for me and I'm a "n00b."  I'm waiting for your point Arnie?

Far as I know, 'n00b' was derived from 'newbie' when somebody finally realized that calling someone a 'newbie' wasn't working good enough as an insult. ;)

There was a link to another article that was posted in off-topic about the difference between "newbs" and "n00bs". Generally, a "newb" is a newbie, and a "n00b" is a bane to the existence of all mankind.

Whereas "n00b" is intentionally derogatory in nature, "newb" is just identifying an inexperienced person, and is not necessarily derogatory. (Or, at least, this was what I inferred about this.)

In this case, I was using "n00b" in a derogatory manner against the "outlaw" in this thread. I didn't mean it as a derogatory term against newbies.

Edited by Arnieman

most of the stuff posted here i didnt do or i had a good reason for doing,that was when i first got the char i didnt know how to use it and everyone d the char hypatia, so try to be killed all the time then get a strong char you go awall,but ive changed around for the most part ask fireballs/kat georgia ive done some nice stuff for them,and most people dont even know what there talking about they just heard a bunch of rumors or whatever and actually i did fight chickengeorge 3 times so SHADAP! :P

Edited by Evil Kanevil

well i must admidt cut_throat has never attacked me in PK and in all honesty i've talked to him, and hes a cool guy if u give him a chance -13- and in my exp with him he only attacks poeple that piss him off