Eternal Lands Official Forums
The_Pale_Elf

New Microsoft project:

:D Umm... I guess a disclaimer... Tom's Hardware has always got really good information, if you're into computer/techie talk. But this particular article was an April Fool's joke. Seems like a couple people are actually in question as to whether or not Bill Gates really does wish to go back in time to make Windows opensourced...

:D Sorry 'bout any confusion, lol

nine zillion dollars

I stopped at this point.

Are you saying that you took this seriously?? :o

"We have examined Professor Barnum's research and can endorse his findings fully. It is pretty clear to anyone with half a pizza for a brain that a quantum metaphysical state of absolution can be recreated inside of a vacuum from a non-Hoovermatic, and thereby induce anti-matter in the fourth dimension, creating origami-like folds in time. Then, yáll can just zip right on through." Said a spokeperson for the WWF.

nine zillion dollars

I stopped at this point.

Are you saying that you took this seriously?? :)

"We have examined Professor Barnum's research and can endorse his findings fully. It is pretty clear to anyone with half a pizza for a brain that a quantum metaphysical state of absolution can be recreated inside of a vacuum from a non-Hoovermatic, and thereby induce anti-matter in the fourth dimension, creating origami-like folds in time. Then, yáll can just zip right on through." Said a spokeperson for the WWF.

Sorry, the title made me fall off the chair, and I thus couldn't read the whole article for fear of doing myself injury, but that... The switches in terminology? That must have taken a while to create. :lol:

"Flux capacitance". That does not even make sense!!! Sounds smart but whoever wrote it clearly never took E&M or forgot it...

Of course I'm a physics major so I'm picky! lol.

Still funny though...hehe

"Flux capacitance". That does not even make sense!!! Sounds smart but whoever wrote it clearly never took E&M or forgot it...

Of course I'm a physics major so I'm picky! lol.

Still funny though...hehe

Of course capacitors do store electric flux though. :D

flux = Q/eps_0 (Gauss's law)

C=Q/V=flux*eps_0/V

C_flux = flux/V = C/eps_0

Ha.. I just defined flux capacitance. :D It's really pointless though.

I need to get back to Jr. Lab work. :P