Eternal Lands Official Forums
godfathernoodle

Best Rappers of all time!

Which rapper do you think was the best.  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which rapper do you think was the best.

• Biggie Smalls A.k.A Notorius
    • Eminem A.k.A Slim shady
    • Tupac

<_< Rap has been officially 'music' since the late 80's.. Of course, many people have their opinions, but when you're discussing 'fact' versus 'opinion', you step into the realm of being right or wrong. Since rap has skill involved in doing it, there can be best at the skill of rap, thus "best" and "rapper" go well together. Like "best" and "actor" and "best" and "spammer".

:huh: My question tho, is what factors are we including in "best"? Slick Rick, Dr Dre, Fresh Prince, and a buncha others did more for rap than Eminem will ever do... Who has the best skills at it? Well, Em has that compound syllable thing going, and no one's really been able to touch that since LL Cool J, tho Busta Rhymes and Mystikal are in the running... Furthermore, are we considering old school, hip hop, gangsta and the new party stuff all in one category? That's like saying who is better at rock, Van Halen or Elvis. Kinda hard to say who's the best in music... There's lots of good ones.

:lol: Hey, where's MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice in that list???

In what sense do you mean best? I would think that the one that brought the most favorable attention to the musical style would be the "best." If that is how you define, being someone who doesn't listen to rap much, I would say "Eminem" out of your list of 3.

ya why are there no more people up there than 3? i dont like rap all that much but i still think grandmaster flash and the furious 5 are way better than any of those you have listed.

Which rapper do you think was the best.

Tupac was.

and now is eminem i think

ya why are there no more people up there than 3? i dont like rap all that much but i still think grandmaster flash and the furious 5 are way better than any of those you have listed.

:unsure: Hmm, a lil old school, even for me, lol.

:blink: Fresh Prince, (well, now everyone knows him as Will Smith), claimed to be heavilly influenced by Grandmaster Flash, so... I dunno. NWA was prolly the most influential group ever... If only because Dre grew up to own half the industry, lol. Ice Cube's now doing family grade movies, that was something of a surprise.

LISTENNNN!!!!........Their was no rappers that were better that, Biggie or tupac,,Backstreet boys is pop,,,,,,,rap id 500000000 time diffrent,, will smith is an actor and isnt considered the best,, biggie and tupare were the best and maybee eminem....Noone esle :o:ph34r::)

LISTENNNN!!!!........Their was no rappers that were better that, Biggie or tupac,,Backstreet boys is pop,,,,,,,rap id 500000000 time diffrent,, will smith is an actor and isnt considered the best,, biggie and tupare were the best and maybee eminem....Noone esle :o  :D  :)

:D Okay, now you're just full of crap. From this point on I completely disregard your opinion, it has been revoked.

:lol: "Idiots are not allowed to have an opinion." I need to get elected into government and get that added to the constitution.

dilbert2008137750323.gif

EDIT: As an afterthought, just because you weren't concieved yet when the Fresh Prince was an up and coming rapper, doesn't mean that he isn't one... Freakin' fetus. Or are we to assume that Eminem is also no longer a rapper, because he acted in a movie?

Edited by The_Pale_Elf

:P Biggie for life! B) ,,ps. The_pale_elf if you dont agree with me,,then you telll me who youuuuuu think, the greatest rapper wasss...Thw whole world will probably disagree , ....lets hear it .;),,another thing,, just because someone aced in am movie doent mean thair nolonger a rapper!,, tupac and biggie both stared in movies,, their still rapers,,,, : :) ,,,,And nextime you look for a comic dont look in google ;)

:P Good thing I didn't look in Google, huh? I get Dilbert comics in my email box every day. Guess that dork humor kinda comes with being a software engineer. lol

:) Btw, you said Will Smith is an actor, not a rapper, yet he's put out more major label albums than Eminem has, (tho the gap is admittedly closing).

your poll askes "which do you think" and yet you only have 3 choices on it...talk about biased <_<

amen to that ^^ rap is teh crap >< (weee i rhymed XD)

i agree 100% it sucks thats the nicest way i can say it