Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jakoblin

hey take a look at this

I think I see CS in the back computer, no possible way he can play that with other games, CS takes all your attention if you wanna get a shot off..

:ph34r: Hey, what's this guy's deal? No KVM switches, no multiple monitor configurations... Come on man, you're losing efficiency! (Btw, two monitors on at least one of my computers is MANDATORY, so I can work on one screen, email/forum/tutrial/browsing in the other.)

(Btw, two monitors on at least one of my computers is MANDATORY, so I can work on one screen, email/forum/tutrial/browsing in the other.)

You know I bought a video card that allowed this, just for this reason! but I never bought another monitor cuz silly me I thought I could just hook it up to my TV and browse that way.

The picture on the TV was so bad! I cant even play EL cuz its so fuzzy!

Someone help! Send me a flat panel TV, and nothing cheap please I need the mega ultra has not been released to the public model :ph34r:

JaneMuffin

:ph34r: 2 cheap-ass 15 in monitors are good enuff for me, lol. Tho I am looking at a good deal on 30in Viewsonic LCD's, $1600 TV for just a hair over $1400... Gonna get one for the living room, and one for my computer... Muwahahah! (Good to have friends who own their own stores, hehe)