Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jevik

"30" Quantity for NPC Merchants

I don't know about anyone else, but when dealing with NPC merchants/storage, I find myself wanting to be able to select 30 to buy/sell more often than any other amount, including the ones currently in use.

Could this be added?

Jevik

I think they should just make it so you don't go back to the "buy/sell" or "deposit/withdraw" after every time. To raise alchemy, i'll go to the store for flowers. Since i was just mining silver, i have a pickaxe on me. To buy 295, i have to go through this:

Buy

Flower

Buy

Flower

Buy

Flower

Buy

Flower

Buy

Flower

If it would stay at the buy section, those 15 steps would become 5.

Actually, I would rather see 2 added than 30. In order to get ratios just right (for example, leather to thread for making leather gloves), sometimes I need 2, 3, or 4 of one item. The current system requires 2, 3, or 4 purchases of 1 item each.

30 comes into play a *lot* for potions, wehther making or withdrawing them. Nasically anytime you need as many as unstackable items as you can, 30 seems to be the best number (you have 36 slots in total, but oftentimesabout six are taken up).

And yes, you can double or even triple click something, but it's certainly not reliable and it only contributes to the general bone fatigue this game generates.

Jevik

with gold and silver bars u have to click 20 because of the 56k a gold stack limit....gets annoying really...but its necisary

30 is most useful because due to weight restrictions the max load you can work is usually an 80 or a 160 of something, most often its an 80 of two things, for a total of 160 units of whatever weight they amount to

I'm fairly certain that's been suggested a long time ago, quite a few times. But yeah, that would be better.

well typeing it will be more troublesome then just presenting you with the 10 numbers, a back button and a accept button as it will require to capture the numbers and would interfer with the ability to type messages.

sure the numbpad could be used to but im not sure if they work nicely right now or if entropy have some plans for them allready...