Marriedge

Wh0 Should i Marrie..:rolleyes:  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Wh0 Should i Marrie..:rolleyes:

• dOcToR
    • TiduS

ummh soldus Im 13.. :o

Incase U didnt know... :rolleyes:

Oops, sorry, I forgot it's been a while since you were EG ;)

Let me ask u this, if Tidus wins (or the otherway around) r ur feelings towards Doctor gona go away then?

If u know hwo u feel the most 4 marrie him if not don't get married at all.

Hope ur feelings guides u on the path u r going! :rolleyes:

right now back to the point of marrying ... i don't see the point in marrage on EL yea some people make take their feelings to the game but i certanily don't :P

i'm like teh feeling-less monster  :rolleyes:

That makes two of us. In fact, I'm so emotion-less, I didn't even vote in the poll. ;)

w00t ck u can be teh emotionless Queen ! :o

Well Beyonce you can always marry tidus... and then later marry Doctor :D for fun ..

Edited by MoJo

As I said before, this is purely rp :) Some ppl actualy DO Rp in this game and have fun with it :)

Well, so did I untill Roja ruined it. It's impossible to RP with my personal details spread all over the forums, and people sending not so nice PM's (or even local chat) about it. And yet, after I wrote her a PM and told her that I don't like her telling everyone, she is still doing it whenever she mentions me :( Personally I might have gone for Sk8erjosh, if she hadn't ruined it.

But even so, I think having a vote on it ruins the idea... But that's only my personal oppinion, don't let it stop the "kids" playing.

Yay Kiddies... :) a 13 year old girl shouldn't be getting married yet.. she needs help a adults supervision help :(

although usualy at that age everything is a big joke :) so the marriage mighten last very long unless Beyonce is smart :D

Yay Kiddies... :) a 13 year old girl shouldn't be getting married yet..

Well, that was my first thought also, but on the other hands... Kids play parents and stuff all the time, playing marriage is no different.

Well we'll let Beyonce marry she'll soon probaly get board of sitting staring at each other in the middle of a map :lol:

but on the other hand it could be a good help for future ... so if she is thinking about getting married in like 10 years time she'll remember el and how her marrage was with ( the way it looks ) tidus :)

but it is just a game.. if you do get in a problem you can always click the X in the corner and problem solved :)

Edited by MoJo

No Beyonce i don't :) it's just funny a 13 year old went and posted of fourms about who to marry *tut tut* oh well i couldn't of done it better myself .. happy umm... Marrying kid..

2 Members: Satan, Tidus

lol i bet tidus is keep refreshing the page to see who wins :)

I'm up to 8 ingame proposals...but my RL fiancee forbid me marrying in game so i just have to keep answering "no" lol. Plus no one can match my Vibe!!

ha ha ha ha ... Really Funny MOJO and LEELOO ... :(

Just say it if u gote anything to 13 year olds

Not at all, we're just worried about you.

13 year olds are supposed to have fun. Marriage is not just fun, it's also responsibility and fighting and crying and divorce and all that stuff. But as long as it's only for fun, go ahead. We don't want to ruin the fun.

2 Members: Satan, Tidus

lol i bet tidus is keep refreshing the page to see who wins

2 Members: Logger, Tidus

LOL satan you're right ;)

Edited by Logger

Doesn't your son get a word in this, mom? :'(

I want doctor, not Tidus. Think of the child support doctor will have to pay each month, he'll become homeless, living in the sewers of Tarsengaard, selling his kidney on the black market just to buy some bread. Think of it mom, pick doctor. :'(

Edited by JEdge640

What are you going to do if it's a draw - marry both of them?  :)

Ummhh..no This is just a RP,,, so ... :)

:) Exactly. Marry one at noon, then when everyone's gone 12 hours later, marry the other. You get a nice ring, a quick romp through the honeymoon, and back for the next wedding before the buzz wears off but also before the hangover. A little weaseling and you could get some really nice wedding gifts from other players, so don't let them in on it till it's all over and done with.

:lol: Hell, pull that off and you'll have Projoe begging for your hand in marriage!

:lol: Hell, pull that off and you'll have Projoe begging for your hand in marriage!

LOL pale, no that one's me, remember??

Full plate and glowing sword :(

Edited by Tanyia