Eternal Lands Official Forums
rebootedrock

Where do you get your signature from?

Thought this would be interesting, Where do you get your signature from?

I get mine from my goodbye post and my response when people ask me my politcal ideas (that and the regressive party, another post ;D)

Post where You Got your sig ideas from :):D

Aqua Teen Hunger Force. Evenings on Cartoon Network, during Adult Swim. You can prolly find audio clips, pics, maybe even episodes online... Try adult swim.com.

I happened to be watching an episode when I thought about changing my sig. So there it was. lol

Go here: http://www.adultswim.com/shows/athf/index.html

And here is a clip: http://www.adultswim.com/clips/athf/ep44/index.html

Edited by The_Pale_Elf

LOL I think mine is self-explanatory...debate with GGM over existence of a certain REAL animal know to everyone but GGm as a "goat". Actually it started with me pming him with "goats do not go moo, they go bah ah ah ah ah ah". :)

i suppose i am just a geek - i must admit i copied it from a work mate

there are 2 << 1 types of people in the world:

Those who know binary, those who know binary and hate it, those who don't know it, and those who pretend to. Personally, I'm number 1 << 1. :)

And my signatures are usually just random thoughts that get jotted down when I'm thinking about something completely different.

Edited by crusadingknight

This latest one I got from TirasHazor. People should consider taking his advice! Before that, I had one from the MAVAV website. That was pretty sweet.

hm, found this one online somewhere...i spend a LOT of time online, lol, at work and play el at home...who needs an open phone line anyways?

:lol:

I made my sig :-D Well...I got the screenshots from tokyo Mew Mew episode 32 or something...don't remember (don't watch the tokyo mew mew dub!...it is a discrace...**cries).

But anyways i'm special because i made my sig :)

One line's a statement of fact about me... kinda bland.

The second is my own sarcastic jab at the Anti-Platyna and Anti-Anti-Platyna Campaigns...

Mine came from...the game. And Tanyia, why do you think that goats exist?! :angry:

Because they DO!!!! I own one!

Post a picture of you and your pygmy goat. :P

My first one comes from the book 1984 and the second one I saw in someone else's sig on a different forum and thought it was funny so I stole it. :blink:

the_pala_els and chatterbug how come u 2 have a picture in ur siggy.. cuz it doesnt work with [/img] for me

;) I wouldn't know... Try previewing before submitting, and tweak till it works? Other than that, no clue why my pic works and your doesn't.

EDIT:

My first one comes from the book 1984 and the second one I saw in someone else's sig on a different forum and thought it was funny so I stole it.  :blink:

:D Lol, Make sure TheNewestNewbie sees your sig; she and I were having a flame battle in Flames, (and it got deleted, I guess 'flames' is a misnomer category, huh mods? ;) ). Anyhow, she told me Orwell said "Ignorance is Bliss", and as I tore into that with the correct quote, (from memory, no less) I found the thread deleted. Suck! lmao

Edited by The_Pale_Elf

my uncanny ability to post on a thread and have it die either shortly thereafter or imediatly... and the other part (if it is still there that is...) is a good insult for girls who will give a guy who cheats on them several times another chance when they wont even give me a try...

the_pala_els and chatterbug how come u 2 have a picture in ur siggy.. cuz it doesnt work with [/img] for me

you had a picture of you killing some noob in ur sig for a while..

cant remember the noob name...........