Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
scarr

My first day E-L!

First i went to KF and killed donpedro, then i went to kill a fluffy and a chimerian wolf.. i had a gen axe book. i was happy sold it for 500k to some random person i bought 678666433 iron swords and 326525982 other attack god quest items, so i kept doing quest and leave god,serv,leave,serv and i had a crazy EXp boost of 20k exp +.. that was my first day i hited 80/84 a/d i was sooooo happy..

Funn!!

Screenshot from my first day

http://img2.uploadimages.net/038621LEARNER_INPKLLOL.PNG

LOL! Sounds like you had a lot of fun your *cough* first day *cough*! My first day was like.. where is everything? how did I get here? where did the house go? Ohh... there's a map I can open! Ohh.. help guides.. goood... talk to toturial npc.. ack! got pawned by a rabbit!

One week later - oh! Finally finished Tutorial Quest! All right armor and stuff! I can kill a deer maybe? Got owned ny a deer.. Man, lost my stuff *cries* How do I get out of hell??..

Two days later - Oh, you mean you don't actually lose stuff when you die? It stays In a bag and you can try to get it? Oops!

Now - Ohhh.. I can use color on forums :)

Edited by sian

:) Speaking of first day... I started on a char named Noobieguy or something like that. He was #kill'ed within a week as I felt I was ready to choose a character name and take a stab at really playing. Anyhow... There was a guy who helped me a lot, at what I would much later learn was #beam. His name is/was Anyway. I'd just like to say thanks to him for helping a newb out, if he reads these forums.

When i started play EL i was BIG newbie :D

Many days ago i trained on arena with my friend and Satan ( <_< ) pwned me :)

Edited by YoUnG_ClAnSmAn