Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
clodd

leather prices

the leather from the store is too expencive all manufactuers are just loosing money eg: lether pants need 7 leather at 10 gc ea and 10 thred thats 80 gc!!! each and u sell for 55 gc that is a rip off if u ask me so i think lowering it to like 7 gc each or 5 or something so manufactuors make a profit :unsure:

the leather from the store is too expencive all manufactuers are just loosing money eg: lether pants need 7 leather at 10 gc ea and 10 thred thats 80 gc!!! each and u sell for 55 gc

That's why most people sell leather stuff on market.. pants sell for 80-100 gd on there. If you haven't checked out market channel yet, check it out! :blink:

But I do agree with you, leather is way too expensive. let's hope they implement the end of the leather quest soon. ***Crosses fingers*** :D

The Quest is there (Tanners Quest), just the reward never got implemented, it is on the to do list tho :) (afaik)

You also forget to mention (and, yes, I've seen this posted awhile back), that you can't "pick" the flower you need even to finish the quest now. If you try, all it lets you do is harvest, and if you harvest, you don't get the right flower.

Oh, and as for the market, leather goods do not sell that well. If you are looking for any kind of speed, you're better to take your loss at Trik and move on, rather than wait for the off chance someone wants what you're making.

Edited by Arnieman

that will also be fixed.

as to the price - yes its high, for one very good reason.

on the old server - you could make ALOT of money from manufacturing pants, it totaly ruined the economy

so it remain that manuers take a loss (when selling to trik)