Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
radhoo

about honnor and players

Hello,

did u all see how many lil` kids are playing this game? im a little over the medium age of the players, im 22, and i enjoy playing this game when i have some spare time.

but, i really hate bad behaviour in the game, like it happened today, with ILSF who asked me for training with him:

[ilSF]: payin for people to fight me under 38/38 a/d pm me

[PM to IlSF: ?]

[irvin]: ilsf has attackers waiting for you, dont go

[PM to IlSF: im 37/37]

[PM from IlSF: ill pay to fight u]

[PM from IlSF: ok come to kf]

[PM to IlSF: dont pay me, just give me some BRs ]

[PM to IlSF: so i can rezist more]

[PM to IlSF: we'll fight without weap/armour?]

[Charge]: you fight nakkey, IlSF?

[PM from IlSF: yeah come to kf]

[PM from IlSF: tell me when ure close]

[PM to IlSF: are we fighting nakeD?]

[PM to IlSF: answer man, or im not wasting my time]

so i went to KF to "train" with this guy. He was expecting me with other 2 mates from witch i remember Knight_PaladiN. So they all jumped on me, i was naked, they had weapons, not as we agreed, and i was without any BRs or SRs to stand a chance. They stole my gear, and they asked me to come back in KF to get it back. I met ILSF at storage, but he wouldnt have trade with me. Only in KF.

I wasnt the only one:

[helga]: do you know the smegin difference between the words train and pk?

[radhoo]: ilsf is a scammer

[giga502]: ILSF was doin it to me but i was smart

[ilSF]: i pked u to

[helga]: train my ass

[irvin]: not your your friends did with serps while i was withnothing on thinking that me and you were training

[irvin]: your friends pked me with serps and i was with nothing on

[giga502]: how do we ban him

[irvin]: you told me we were gonna train

[KnighT_PaladiN]: lol all he did was PK you after you attacking him

[ilSF]: yeah

[Rend]: pking in a pk is not against the rules. hence no one will be banned for that. in fact you will get flamed if u start that kind of post on the forums.

[helga]: AHEM i stood at the entrance and 4 of ya'll got on me kp so stfu you're WRONG

So as i said when i started this topic, this was about players and honnor, many of them are children of about 12-15years old, you cannot expect to have a nice day of playing this with them arround. Of course they are not all the same, but there are many in the game who think they would earn big money on some armour that they managed to steal somehow, not thinking of what others would say about that. I can get my gear back easy, but it has just left me a bitter taste. Only because of some gipsy-like children like ILSF and his friends.

Now i ask you all, what is the difference between training and pking? One must die in both cases. Ill tell you what is the difference: the honnour between the two players...

[banazir]: radhoo.. drop it... nobody cares

:P

radhoo - LNX

i was naked, they had weapons, not as we agreed, and i was without any BRs or SRs to stand a chance. They stole my gear,

?

anyway, if you dont know the guy that asks you to fight, be ready for anything.. dont take valuable stuff and carry disengage rings

And you still went there?

That's not very smart now is it?

B) Why do people still post, moaning they were killed in a PK Area?? EVERYONE knows what goes on there, and yet you still went, unarmed, without knowing who this guy was, and you got jumped.....MUPPET!! One thing puzzled me, if you were naked, what did you lose?? (Apart from pride :lol: ) Surely people should be smart enuff to know, TRUST NOBODY!! Jeeeez you`ve only gotta spend 5 mins reading through the Abuse or FLames sections on here, and you will see 95% of the "Fighters" names mentioned over n over, doesn`t that tell you something?? There are a few of the PK guys who are decent guys, and they will give you you`re stuff back, I dont go to PK Maps very often, but if I do, I go to roam around and watch a few fights or an event, but I take as little with me as possible. I`ve been killed a few times, big deal, but I guess I`ve been lucky, coz I`ve always been given my stuff back.....LOL I believe Satan kicked my ass once :lol: But he did give my items back :D But you`ve learnt a valuable lesson, lets just see if you learn by it. :(

ROFL man sounds like some ppl cant stand being beat. and about kp jumping in on pk, he doesnt do that all the time and also i know that other ppl jump in on fights not just him so quit crying and just pk to have fun the way it was intended.

As i said before, its one thing to say "train", i checked his stats, he was ok, and another thing to do "fight", i couldnt check the stats of his mates, waiting for the fish to eat the bait at kf entrance. Now tell me they didnt know about this, they didnt talk between them, who would believe? c'mon, this is so lame.

And as i said before this topic was about players and honnor,...and, of course (as the world is not perfect) players who dont have honnor...

ps: i wouldnt have expected an objective opinion from a ^DC^ member. thx anyway for trying (so hard).

cheers

As i said before, its one thing to say "train", i checked his stats, he was ok, and another thing to do "fight", i couldnt check the stats of his mates, waiting for the fish to eat the bait at kf entrance. Now tell me they didnt know about this, they didnt talk between them, who would believe? c'mon, this is so lame.

And as i said before this topic was about players and honnor,...and, of course (as the world is not perfect) players who dont have honnor...

ps: i wouldnt have expected an objective opinion from a ^DC^ member. thx anyway for trying (so hard).

cheers

It isn't very honnnnnorable to diss entire guilds like that....

Anyhoo... you went into a PK map, after being warned in your channel not to go, because other people were waiting for you, and you complain that you're a hopeless fish just going after bait? It's lame to do what they did, but it's just a strategy. And if you were gonna fight naked, why would you bring your expensive armor with you?

I say you made two mistakes, not that your story is any less painful over it.

1) You were warned.

[ilSF]: payin for people to fight me under 38/38 a/d pm me

[PM to IlSF: ?]

2) You took your stuff with you. I try not to take anything into a pk map, if I go in one. From what I hear, most do that.

Then again, I can't say I'm surprised kp is part of such an operation. He had a group of friends do the same to me when he'd just left AID. Luckily for me, I was smart, and went to storage first. But, if he gets pride out of using his "good armor" to kill people unarmed, so be it. We can't all have the same sense of honor.

It's not about being PKed and losing stuff, it is about honor as a player. ILSF and Knight_Paladin both have no honor. They tricked me and pked me same way a few months ago (though in that case I asked for a training partner), and only when my guild and I hunted them and their friends down did they say sorry.

They are n00bs, scammers, players with no dignity. Don't expext anything from them Radhoo.

Badwog: good that at least one understood my idea. Then its not all in vain,is it? :blink:

I just find it "amusing" to see how (bad) habbits from real world get to this virtual one also.. now what would cause that, if not the same people that copy their behavior from the real world to this one. Nice going guys (those 2 mentioned before), its not that i would expect anything from you in the game, i wouldnt even consider u in the real world.

I just find it "amusing" to see how (bad) habbits from real world get to this virtual one also.. now what would cause that, if not the same people that copy their behavior from the real world to this one.

Bad habits like... going somewhere dangerous after being warned not to? And bringing valuables along with you?

its not the gear i am talking about here, i had some armour only to be able to balance the training so it would be longer -> more exp. and i said that already recovered my loss.

but still, there are people that lie in this game, that dont give stuff back after a training fight, not to say that they speak to some guild members to help them with their kill. and that's bad... and is also bad that others think that is nothing bad in being a thief.

i wont explain this again, it should be clear for anyone at this point.

its not the gear i am talking about here, i had some armour only to be able to balance the training so it would be longer -> more exp. and i said that already recovered my loss.

but still, there are people that lie in this game, that dont give stuff back after a training fight, not to say that they speak to some guild members to help them with their kill. and that's bad... and is also bad that others think that is nothing bad in being a thief.

i wont explain this again, it should be clear for anyone at this point.

All I'm confused about is why you even considered going to fight him after you saw in your channel that he had people with him to kill you. :blink:

simple answer: i though that in this game most people try to get better (exp, stats) not to earn some cheap money by cheap ways that is useless. so i went to train with him. uhm... and i didnt see that warning text only when i pasted from log in this forum.

anyway this is consumed, but now we can discuss about ILSF's honnor cant we? and also about the 2 killers staying with him there (Knight_PaladiN).

That Clown Knight_Paladin Comes into Lucky Punch while i was training with a friend,And I tried to flee,and he Jumps me before i can...That bastard is going to get what is coming to em'

That Clown Knight_Paladin Comes into Lucky Punch while i was training with a friend,And I tried to flee,and he Jumps me before i can...That bastard is going to get what is coming to em'

He's not a clown because he killed you. That's why it's called a PK map. Because you can kill people.

Go cry on your pillow, but don't insult people because you lost a shiny object.