Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MoJo

Death Bags

If somebody dies infront of you, would you take their death bag?  

80 members have voted

1. 1. If somebody dies infront of you, would you take their death bag?

• Yes
    • No

Yes, and I would most likely pm the person who just died to return the equipment.

same here, unless I don't like the person...

I send out a call on general chat evrey time I find one and I give the owner ample time to come back to the area too(at least 10 minutes). If noone claims it well then I guess I ownz it. However if I actually see the person die, I would certainly babysit it for them until they could get back. :angry:

Of course I do... the only time people actually die directly in front of me is when they attempt to pk me. :)

I always return if I can find the person (i.e. by posting it on channels 1,3,4). If no reponse in like 10 min, I give up. I even give back if I don't like the person, I figure "do unto others what you would have others do unto you".

If i see some1 die i watch their stuff that they droped and PM the person telling him/her that i have it so he/she can have it back!

I have never taken some1s DB when i started 2 play EL it was hard 2 get the stuff i wanted and i still think about that when i find a DB or see some1 die and there 4 i do everything i can 2 give the stuff back!

I always try to return it even if they are my enemies. If they don't come to claim it, then too bad.

I dislike bagjumpers myself, and won't do it either. If I know whose bag, I return it. If not, I try to find out who, by generally checking on market and general. If nothing still, I just wait for about 5 minutes or so. They tend to come back for it.

In my opinion it's hardly to belive that 75% voted no. I mean when I see a bag I also want to know what it contains. :-)

Aren't you curious what's in bags?

I voted no but I either "take" the stuff to hold if I have enough room or sit on it and refresh it until the owner comes back.

I think the poll was worded funny. "Take" to me means take it and keep it, not take it and hold it for the person.

Take could also mean take it and give it back. Or Take it and drop it. Or Take it and keep it. Or whatever.

The question is not clear. :-p

In my opinion it's hardly to belive that 75% voted no. I mean when I see a bag I also want to know what it contains. :-)

Aren't you curious what's in bags?

You know, I was wondering if I was the only one...

if the person didnt saw i was there.. and i didnt know him i would maby steal his cuisses etc.. :-)