Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The_Pale_Elf

Ultima Online

Sorry, I wont be playing this game, im downloading conquer again.. I feel like playing for some reason..I usually play games I quit long ago for some reason, for instance el lol :P

B) That's cool. No one's forcing ya...

*twists arm*

:D UO is not for everyone. Only the cool people, or the people who wanna be cool, or the people who don't wanna be losers, or the people who are afraid they might be losers but don't want their friends and family to know it, or the people who are losers and everyone knows it, but they wanna stop being losers someday and make something of their life, so they play an MMORPG. :P So if that includes you, come join! Now! :lol:

It will murder my connection and phone bill for sure!

Elf,plz keep my nick(Mad_Raven)until i can play.

Which can be from 1 month to 2 eons-depends on my

stupid country

Can you please post a link to discuss this on an Ultima Online forum? I think it's starting to get a little too much here, I don't think you'd be happy if people advertised Eternal Lands on your forum or another game's forum. I'll let you post the link to another forum and then this thread will be closed.

on second thought, I will download ultima, turns out my friends left conquer for WoW and guild wars, I refuse to play guild wars because it takes 5 mins to load its website on firefox or IE.

anyway, if its good I will play it, if its not I wont.

EDIT: is there another download besides fileplanet?

every moment I spend with gamespy and fileplanet pisses me off and makes me want to puke.

Edited by rebootedrock

:( Okay, I've been searching for a good forums for a week now, inbetween working, and here's what I've come up with:

EDIT A forum that's going down soon! Read my later post... EDIT

:( For now, I believe Roja and I are in agreement NOT to lock this thread, but I will ask that any players on Darkadia (my UO server) please set up an account on this new forum and discuss game issues there. I intend for this thread (on EL OffTopic forum) to remain here for only-EL players who want to read and maybe ask a question or two.

:huh: Pending my time involved with setting up spawners in Haven, (newbie island), I will have a mini website on the game server with a link to the forum as well. It will also have free advertising for EL, in an attempt to work together to help players find both games whenever they find one or the other.

Thanks to all for reading, and to all who are helping me bugtest, and to the GSD members who've joined up to see some game features that could maybe be used to improve EL.

Edited by The_Pale_Elf

Can UO be played with a 33.6k modem connection?

Minimum requirements for 2d client include:

"Slip/PPP or direct connect at 28.8kbps or better with 32-bit TCP/IP stack"

So I would say yes.

Yes, Razor requires MS dotNET framework to be installed. I've been working on an issue with people having copies of WinXP that MS claims is 'allegedly pirated', and thus they can't update Windows. If you could, contact me via MSN Messenger (or PM me your MSN email) and I can help ya work on connectivity issues.

Got it working :) just had to change a few things I doubt I was supposed to do, but ah well it works

Edit: Nevermind..

Edited by Alsrir

:) Just wanted to make a quick post on here, the forum I posted before will be going down. I decided to go with invisionfree instead of Aimoo.com. I also figured out how to mask the url so you can simply go to the server and it will send you to the forums...

http://darkadia.servegame.com

:ph34r: Btw, I finished the spawn system in Haven, (the newbie island), and started toying with weapons and materials... Took a screenshot of a coupla toys that look like fun. They're actually player craftable...

daisho.jpg

:ph34r: Gotta get me a set of these irl, lol

for some reason that file planet link isn't working anymore and I really want to play... any suggestions?

for some reason that file planet link isn't working anymore and I really want to play... any suggestions?

155109[/snapback]

I just checked it, and it appears to still be working for me... I guess try again or something ... I'm at a loss. Sign up at the Darkadia forum listed above if you have any more questions about this.

i was worrying about the values about is it pagan but if freeone likes it ill take his word since hes mormon(last time i checked)and the pale elf is pretty cool and i couldnt resist riding llamas