Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
foncEmerlin

who is that?

I'm sorry only been playing three monthes who is rogue I have never met this person

Rogue is someone you should be nice to.

Rogue, aka Mihaim, Lead Developer.

rogue is miham!?!?! i always thought they were different ppl lol!!!

Somebody realy likes deleting Plat's posts.

On this thread that would be me.

I do not hate Platyna, far from it. I am simply removing the flames and flame provoking posts from a thread.

If anybody else posts flames here they will be removed too.

And how a sentence "Mihaim is a person you should avoid." is flammes provoking?

While on Abuse section are multiple example of his private revenges towards defenceless people.

You doing hate me but you are like a nice Roja's doggie following me everywhere where

I will post. ;-)

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

And how a sentence "Mihaim is a person you should avoid." is flammes provoking?

While on Abuse section are multiple example of his private revenges towards defenceless people.

You doing hate me but you are like a nice Roja's doggie following me everywhere where

I will post. ;-)

Regards.

:o I don't really think Ais hates you... But you have to admit, in this quote you're trying to start a fight, saying someone is a doggie. Even if they're a nice doggie.

:) I personally agree that Rogue is a good person to avoid. Other than Mihaim is the l33t coder or whatever, I've not heard many good stories 'bout him, and surely don't have any of my own to share. But I do encourage everyone to make their own opinions.

No, actually I didn't meant anything flammy. Just told that Rogue is a person that should be avoided. Simply and clearly. Truthful as usual.

Regards.

:o I'm talking about your reference to Aisllinn being Roja's nice doggie. I don't think saying Rogue is a good one to avoid is flamie either.

:) Truthful is one thing, blunt to the point of obnoxiousness is your personal style. It takes awhile for one to realize that you're not as much of a pain in the ass as your posts suggest. But maybe if you recignize that you're being overly blunt you would work on being a lil softer in your posts. I say things as harshly as you do, but I word them so as not to offend the people I'm calling idiots.

And that is the ultimate truth?

I'm glad I live in a country where everyone can make up their own mind about a person.

And that is the ultimate truth?

I'm glad I live in a country where everyone can make up their own mind about a person.

Well, then you are lucky, in Poland every non catholic person is damned. :-)

Regards.

Well, then you are lucky, in Poland every non catholic person is damned. :-)

huh, where do I live then? Or maybe it depends on which part of Poland you live in? *confused*

Heh, I remember what people were doing when a family of Afrikans moved in there.

But could be that you live in some other part of our beautiful country. :-) Whatever.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

I have nothing against any player or moderator in the game or on the forums, and I'd like to keep it that way.. I wanna have a clean record :o

Since when was our behavioral record affected by how well we like the person? It shouldn't be.

And it unfortunately is, I met eg. on EL alot of people who absolutely sees nothing wrong/right in a

person they like/dislike. Anyway I have a good material from EL to my book. :-)

Reboot: TYPO.

Regards.