Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
furzwei

rostogol stone disappeared from storage!

a week ago i put a rostogol stone into storage which i found while harvesting. i could store it and a few days later i tried to get it back and it said i havent got any, even if i hit #storage stone -nothing was there!! help me please!! is it a bug?

if you had one there would be a log of you storing it and with which storage person i sugest you conntact one of the admins if you serously are missing things from storage

well personaly i think u think the staff will take pitty on you and give you a "new" one... if not i have no idea :lol:

heheh... you are not funny at all!! i dont want nothing for free from the stuff i just want to make sure the next time i get a rostogol stone it does not disappear!! and nothing else in my storage wont disappear hopefully!

did you know actually that people think the way they are...?? :)

well personaly i think u think the staff will take pitty on you and give you a "new" one... if not i have no idea  :lol:

heheh... you are not funny at all!! i dont want nothing for free from the stuff i just want to make sure the next time i get a rostogol stone it does not disappear!! and nothing else in my storage wont disappear hopefully!

did you know actually that people think the way they are...?? :)

Either this is a bug (which you should report in the BUG Report forum) or you fell victim to a server reset/crash/rollback.

If it is the latter case there is not much to do, such things happen, but they are rare.

About a week ago from the time of your first post there was a server crash. A lot of people lost items not just you. It's unfortunate, but many people are in the same situation.

Unfortunately we can't go giving everyone what they claim they lost because you wouldn't believe how many people have complained with things like I lost efe and 7kgc give it back! Why won't you give it back? your a helper! You won't give it back? Oh I'm reporting you to Roja, let's see how she reacts when I tell her how slack you helpers are!!!

This game is still in Beta, and as such, there will always be hiccoughs along the way. Pfft... this is a computer program, and as such, there will always be hiccoughs along the way :P

It's unfortunate, but we can't (or won't) do anything about it.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this