Sign in to follow this  
yuna

we need more bunny rabbits!

More Bunnies!?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. More Bunnies!?

• More bunnies!
    • No more bunnies!

I do not think we need anymore rabbits, Entropy has already made a dramatic increase in the rabbit population on Isla Prima, and anytime I go to that map now I see tons of rabbits walking around, you just need to quit being lazy and start hunting, its not gonna get as easy as a rabbit farm where you kill rabbit after rabbit after rabbit although that is your dream.

Last time I was on Isla Prima, the place was littered with dead bunny bags and there were plenty others still alive. Number of bunnies seems enough.

I agree. There are plenty of bunnies as it is. I also agree that at busy times there cannot be enough bunnies for everybody and that leveling up combat on bunnies alone takes very long. You literally have to kill hundreds of bunnies to get a high enough combat rating to fight deer.

What I would like to see instead of bunnies is a new creature somewhere in between bunnies and deer. Something killable with combat 5/5/5 or so (after that time, bunnies can't even hurt you so there no more fun and risk in fighting). Big rats for example, or minks, or stoats. Imagine hunting a few stoats and manufacturing yourself a nice ermine cloak :) A cloak fit for a king!*

*A lot of kings and queens, like the queen of the netherlands, wear ermine cloaks

But then we'd also need creatures between deer and fox, and between fox and wolf and between...

Well we do need something between goblin and poema i think...

i dont think we need more bunnies. instead i think that the skins of other animals, not just rabbit and fox, should be able to use in manufacturing. Right now, everyone runs around asking for brown rabbit skins.. There also need to be more skintypes available for a newbie. maybe some new animal between the rabbit and the fox (as someosne above just said) and then that animal should drop a skin that were good for manufacturing...

Yes i agree, a new kind of creature that is stronger than a rabit yet weaker than the next creature up is just what we need.

Perhaps *thinks* um.... Rats?

one might be good... If we put it ON the tower of the white stone city castle!!!..

sorry if i overreacted, but those darn rabbits are everywhere! graaagh!

sorry if i overreacted, but those darn rabbits are everywhere! graaagh!

Bollocks, I haven't seen a single rabbit in the quartz mines yet :wink:

by the way i tried a deer... i nearly died do i need a shield??

No, you need to keep trying.