Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
falcon2330

me = bored

hey i'm totally bored and i feel like calling someone :lol: gimme your number in PM! cell, house :P whatever, just give me a number cause im so god damn bored xD that... or just leave it here <_< cause i got nothing to do and im sitting here bored looking at the threads on the forums and *breathes* searching for something interesting :ph34r:

hmm if calling to belgium is very expensive for you i'll give you a number from here if it isn't then i won't :huh:

hey i'm totally bored and i feel like calling someone :lol: gimme your number in PM! cell, house :D whatever, just give me a number cause im so god damn bored xD that... or just leave it here <_< cause i got nothing to do and im sitting here bored looking at the threads on the forums and *breathes* searching for something interesting :huh:

Hm, where do you live?

hey i'm totally bored and i feel like calling someone  :lol:  gimme your number in PM! cell, house :P whatever, just give me a number cause im so god damn bored xD that... or just leave it here  <_<  cause i got nothing to do and im sitting here bored looking at the threads on the forums and *breathes* searching for something interesting  :huh:

Hm, where do you live?

ah! i'll answer all questions now :P

To Ana: i been in the united states in california (408) lol

to 007: PFFT! someone already sent me there :(

to ssjgohan: i dunno if that would cost a lot :D it might... but i wouldnt know :\ i aint no good with global chat and stuff lol :lol:

when EL doesnt install... RS is also a pain... and W3 starts to get boring... and no one lets you call them... it gets to you... so i just simply go here and see if i can get anyone to talk to on the phone... plus the weather here aint all that great <_<

when EL doesnt install... RS is also a pain... and W3 starts to get boring... and no one lets you call them... it gets to you... so i just simply go here and see if i can get anyone to talk to on the phone... plus the weather here aint all that great <_<

www.freeallegiance.org

when EL doesnt install... RS is also a pain... and W3 starts to get boring... and no one lets you call them... it gets to you... so i just simply go here and see if i can get anyone to talk to on the phone... plus the weather here aint all that great  <_<

www.freeallegiance.org

make me feel loved huh boot? ;)

I'm not even from California.

Explains why you think that. :-p

I'm not even from California.

Explains why you think that. :-p

Uhmm.. I've been there, met a bunch of cool people, seen a bunch of cool conerts. If I lived in Cali you wouldn't see me on this forum ever again. Falcon you just need to get out of your room in the basement and live life, not a game. :)