Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Aitrus

=P CO Lair was Raided

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v27/Aitrus/invasion.bmp

Today the CO Cave was raided by a small group of almost naked adventurers, we have identified the three in the photo and an extra member named "Kamoricks" these four people raided looted and pillaged, they took wine, beer, bones and bread! "Muhahaah o.o in your face" was found painted on the walls all over the place! the four looters are considered not at all dangerous and should be congratulated on sight

Edited by Aitrus

**LATEST UPDATE** The Raiders were joined by Kat Matteyu Razeia and more, when a single co came and said she was in peace the raiders were suspicious and decided to kill each other in friendly nude battles, Kamoricks was killed by matteyu, matteyu tied with aitrus, Aitrus killed Freeone and matteyu and kat sparred, everyone left until it was just kat and aitrus and Bunsten Struck! she ran in and felled both of them in 2 hits each! It goes to show how much you can trust a CO...

p.s i was doing some mining in there and i got wooden branches o.O never seen those before

Edited by Aitrus

just like aitrus said...

never trust a *CO* member :ph34r:

have been tricked by them more than once :P

ok thx for telling me where that cave is aitrus and btw ska i visited ur pink love room xD

Aitrus, no one likes people who tell secrets :ph34r:

...i is gonneh eat u alive. teh 0.o

Just wait till that PK bot gets working... bah.

you have to respect one thing or two.. you dont go shitting around in other peoples homes.. thats just an unwritten rule ^^

OMFG 70kb for such a small picture, but anyway's have fun in that big chair, you never know what you can do in it :)

hehe i do bmp because it looks better ^^

how do i make my jpg look better?

how do i make my jpg look better?

if you don't want the image quality to go worse, use PNG (even Windows Paint can do those) :huh:

most graphics software such as Photoshop, GIMP and Paintshop Pro will ask you about JPG quality when you save the picture

No I feel bad...I'm *CO* and I have yet to be told the location of the cave...argggg!!!!!