Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sam3773

summoning Wrecker!!!!!!!!

Ok, most people will hate me for this BUT i think summoning is the same as magic, so i think that summoning should take ethereal points like magic becasue it aint fer that magic people have to get etereal points and summoners can mass summon freely i think this should be implimented

i agree with sam. people just go around summoning as much as they like (i have to admit im one of them :oops:). you could have about 75 rabbits following you.

hmm, it would be interesting if a magic user could burn etheral points to make a spell last longer or have a bigger effect. but first they need to fix the interface a bit as useing magic right now is a mess :P

I think its a good idea to let summonings use eretheal points a fixed amount like normal magic would be best not the constant taking of eretheal points so the summoning lasts longer it would make leveling up summoning to hard if 1 summoned monster took all your eretheal points :) or if u can summon 3 monsters and ur then out of eretheal points because the first 2 used them all up.

*sobs * i can't believe you went and implemented this, ent.

so... that makes summoning, magic, alchemy and potions non-enjoyable now.

After working for ages getting meat, skin bones and life essences summoners now have to worry about buying etheral restoration pots as well, it's too much to do ent and it ruins the enjoyment of it.

Summoning is one of the most powerfull skills, since summoning bears with almost double the attack that will attack people is a huge advantage. So it diserves extra work. As it was, any newbie was able to fast level up it from rabbits...

arrrgh, summoning was good and hard before, now it is just worse! At least you could lower the amount of ethereal points it uses per animal, like a wolf =37 points, that a friggin lot.

Sam is right. . . with the inclusion of ethereal points in summoning the game looks a little more balanced. razshady don't be a n00b, play diablo if you want to summon easily ,,|,, :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: