Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Mikeman624

New armor class(es)!

Guest Mikeman624

I dont think Iron, Steel and Titanium are enough classes of armor, why not make some more? Perhaps bronze or copper armor? Perhaps silver armor? Perhaps leather studded armor, skin helms (like a wolf head)! reply to this if you have more classes.

Guest Mikeman624

*Leather, Iron, Steel and Titanium. And maybe plates could be less rare.

the trouble isnt as much the planing as haveing to do the models and other graphics. allso, right now there is work being done on a new model system so therefor the amount of new stuff comeing out for characters to wear is more or less halted until the old stuff have been ported over...

I will have to say yes on having new classes, i cant even make armor and i dont even use armor but the levels need to be raised. If the levels are raised the prices are raised. If the prices are raised they become more rare and more needed which boosts the economy. Simple solution.

If the levels are raised the prices are raised. If the prices are raised they become more rare and more needed which boosts the economy. Simple solution.

If the levels were raised, manufacturing would become even more difficult than it is now. You can't sell what you manufacture already. Raising levels would work if you introduced some other items easier to manufacture (such as a dagger I proposed before) to offset the level raising.

I think silver armor would be a good idea.

I think silver would be a lousy choice for armour. It's too weak.

Gold and Silver may be too Soft to make into Armor and Weapons but making Gilded Armor and Encrusted Weapons would be a fantastic use for Crafters (Or Jewelry Maker).

High Level Crafters can take Armor and Weapons as mix them with Gold/Silver and Jewels and Make very expensive Weapons and Armor that could even have Magical Properties!

Gilded Titanium Plate Mail

Items needed to make: 1 Titanium Plate Mail, 10 Fire Essences, 10 Gold Bars, 10 Silver Bars, Crafter's Tool.

Same Stats as Titanium Plate but has extra Magic/Element Damage Protection.

Samething with Weapons to:

Encrusted Titanium Serpent Sword

Items needed to make: 1 Titanium Serpent Sword, 7 Fire Essences, 3 Rubes, 1 Diamond, 2 Emeralds, Etc., and a Crafting Tool.

Something like that anyway. I didn't exactly think it through much.

Yeah, why not make armors from materials that existing already...

gold and silver plate armors would be cool:

and they don't have to be strong, they have to looks amazing ! like some added ornaments, eagle pic or something on it, just for show off :) and they can be even weaker than iron plate...

ill wear one full gold armor with pleasure, just for show off how rich i'am ;)

I'm still waiting for the day when we can customize our manufactured items. Like add color to platemail or guild insignia to shields. Ahh, but yet, I know I am asking too much.

P.S. Awesome idea Kami!

P.S.S. I'm with you Gen_Axis. I'd want some silver and gold armor just to wear to all those EL ceremonies.

P.S.S.S. You know, I'd just like to be able to do something with these modable swords I have in storage. Any idea when those things will be of any value?

P.S.S.S.S. uhh... great game. Keep up the good work. ok, I'm done.