Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirKillAlot

Great War Chapter III

ive got a huge problem!!!!bc left for weekend and he is the only1 that can kick me!!!what do i do!?

I am soo sorry ya'll. My wireless network was hacked, and I think I know a certain someones name who starts with P who did it. I have been without internet for the last 2 days. The war will be within the next few hours.

can i plz have the guild im in be red team i think!!cuz im rank 19 and bc cant kick me cuz hes away

Ok, I need someone to PM me highest level person on each team so I can decide team leaders. Also, can someone tell me what 3 P.M. Central is in GMT?. We also need a volunteer for team target on the RED team. After that we are all ready. Thankz0rs.

Ok, I need someone to PM me highest level person on each team so I can decide team leaders. Also, can someone tell me what 3 P.M. Central is in GMT?. We also need a volunteer for team target on the RED team. After that we are all ready. Thankz0rs.

9 pm i believe =/

War Canceled.

This game and it's corrupt moderators could not provide for this war. Half of which are AFK and the other half who have #help_me on ignore. They care only about how many categorys their name is under on the forum. As of now I am quitting Eternal-Lands. The only thing I will continue to do is help Placid with developement of Role-Playing section on EL.net. Thank you.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=13341

Edited by SirKillAlot