Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SirKillAlot

Great War Chapter III

I will update the list later.

AS OF RIGHT NOW THE WAR IS POSTPONED UNTIL A LATER DATE, I HAVE FAMILY ORIENTED THINGS TO DO TOMORROW AND CANNOT BE ONLINE. A LATER DATE WILL BE SET. SORRY FOR THE DELAY. THANK YOU

ok good anyway my nephew cyprom wants to join in too but don't start that war too early i still gotta help him get his a/d up and his magic lvl :P

I'm quiting this war because i lvl to fast and i get to high lvls for this war. als because of the delays and i cant stop training :P

sorry for quiting but i have no choice ;)

SKA please put it forward to like next week.... i got a virus and i need rid of it quick and if i do it today.. i won't make it for war.. :D

I will update the list later.

AS OF RIGHT NOW THE WAR IS POSTPONED UNTIL A LATER DATE, I HAVE FAMILY ORIENTED THINGS TO DO TOMORROW AND CANNOT BE ONLINE. A LATER DATE WILL BE SET. SORRY FOR THE DELAY. THANK YOU

Okay mojo? :D

i wonder if i can make it next weekend i know im going on vacation but i don't know when my dad is planning on leaving...

I could play... but tomarrow i am formatting ! B) So... please don't perspone it to tomarrow ! pleaseee <_< not to mention i couldn't make it.. it's a Sunday.. i got too many things to do a people to see, so i can't go to war.. :P i WOULD very much love it if it were on this Saturday coming which is Saturday the 26th of March B)

I want to be in it!

I own the Blue team, and I'm not leaving, so feh.

I just have to train.

Edit: Swear words. :lol:

Edited by Kala

i don't think i can be there friday because thats when i'll leave on vacation... maybe wednesday around 0:00 GMT? :P

i don't think i can be there friday because thats when i'll leave on vacation... maybe wednesday around 0:00 GMT?  :(

People have jobs, can you believe it?

Edited by Kala

i don't get what ur trying to say kala and anyway i'm sure now that i can't get on friday because dad is planning to leave on vacation then for a week or so :(

i don't get what ur trying to say kala and anyway i'm sure now that i can't get on friday because dad is planning to leave on vacation then for a week or so :(

I'm saying few Americans are going to be on at 2 PM on Wednesday.

well but its night in europe then so maybe few europeans too but we rock so we'll be there even if it's night