Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sMooMs

New monster ?

Hey, Im training on flufy for a while now, im 93/96 a/d and i started on fluf with like 73/79 a/d and it's getting a little bit bored, and soon whole top 50 a/d wil train on flufy, its gonna be hard to find a spawn.

And chim wolf is stil hard! even for donpedro it is because he doesnt train on it yet with 104/104 a/d man!

So i like the idea of a new monster with like 110/110 a/d or sumthing so u can train on it when u have like 90/90 a/d or 100/100 a/d. it would be more fun and less people on 1 spawn i think.

I would like to see that in a new update if posible :(

Just an suggestion..

yeh roja keep saying there wil be new monsters.. but it realy need to be done fast.. the spawns r so Crowed this days.. -.-"

yeh roja keep saying there wil be new monsters.. but it realy need to be done fast.. the spawns r so Crowed this days.. -.-"

I wonder if you will have to pay real money to get the honour of fighting the new monsters...

FLUFFYS WITH GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by justice_knight

We really need a new monster between fluffy and chimmie, but untill they are programed, how about some more fluffy spawns?

Tyrnim would be a very good place for 1, DP RedRock Pass another, Naralik and so on...

Or in some caves/ dungeons.

It's really getting crowded, and hard to lvl up, since on 80/80 cyclops don't give you any att exp, and a little deff. We really need those spawns.

I understand, that's why i sugested some new Fluffy spawns to solve the overcrowding.

That should take up very little time, and i sugested some locations very rarely used locations.

Well i cant fight fluffies or orcs or trolls, i want something thats better exp than goblins, they are too easy and hardly any experience even without a weapon. Racoons would we way too easy, down with the rabbits and beavers, lets try like aligators or AN OSTRICH!!! or something like that, MONKEYS!!!!!

Edited by DrunkenHobo

Well i cant fight fluffies or orcs or trolls, i want something thats better exp than goblins, they are too easy and hardly any experience even without a weapon. Racoons would we way too easy, down with the rabbits and beavers, lets try like aligators or AN OSTRICH!!! or something like that, MONKEYS!!!!!

If you mean unarmed gobs, try fighting gargs.

:) UO has alligators and ostrich's, (ostards, they're ridable as well). Be nice to see em here as well...

Yeah but just so we can't say we're stealing ideas, Lets call then Crocodiles and Emus instead!

We need cows...That way we can have a milking skill!!! Than we can make cheese with the milk for no apparent reason!!! But in reality, the cheese would be used to lure out rats and mice for training and/or companionship! For example, the higher the milkin level the more potent the cheese would be, than the bigger the rat/mouse would be!! You can fight them or send them to claw at someones eyes and blind them so they miss more! Or you could make them gnaw at the enemies nose so they couldn't smell anything!! I'm a frikkin genius.

We need cows...That way we can have a milking skill!!! Than we can make cheese with the milk for no apparent reason!!! But in reality, the cheese would be used to lure out rats and mice for training and/or companionship! For example, the higher the milkin level the more potent the cheese would be, than the bigger the rat/mouse would be!! You can fight them or send them to claw at someones eyes and blind them so they miss more! Or you could make them gnaw at the enemies nose so they couldn't smell anything!! I'm a frikkin genius.

You've had a lot of time to think about this, huh? :P