Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lyanna

How Rich Are You?

What type of player are you, and how rich are you?  

203 members have voted

1. 1. What type of player are you, and how rich are you?

• Mainly fighter, less than 5k
    • Mainly fighter, 5k - 20k
    • Mainly fighter, 20k - 50k
    • Mainly fighter, 50k - 150k
    • Mainly fighter, above 150k
    • Mainly maker, less than 5k
    • Mainly maker, 5k - 20k
    • Mainly maker, 20k - 50k
    • Mainly maker, 50k - 150k
    • Mainly maker, above 150k

Where is the option: Above 1 000 000? + items...it would be like 5 000 000. :-)

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

(Lyn)

A question for all of the highly-rich fighters:

Are you guys actually planning to use all of the spare equipment you have in storage, or is it just that you can't get rid of them

i sell serps and tit chains, keep most of the other armor and like 5 serps, cause they break and just in case i start to die a lot :P

Edited by shasso

Maker mostly... and fairly broke, I tend to give away my stuff to guild-mates & friends. I never saw getting rich as a major part of this game for me - I'd rather be able to make all my own stuff, even if it does leave you broke from buying leather and thread etc. etc. :P

Edited by Enlia

Where is the option: Above 1 000 000? + items...it would be like 5 000 000. :-)

Regards.

lol

Well, if I remember well, I have 30k polished sapphires, 10k silver bars, 3k silver rings, 20 titanium axes,

1 modable titanium serpent sword (the only one in game, christmas gift for Learner that couldn't be

given), 1 thermal serpent, alot of magis swords, 50 EFE, 30 EME, few platemail sets, serps, few k

MR and BR potions, 20k WE, 40k FE, serp stones, capes etc...Still in doubt? :-)

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

I wanted to give my pass to Elise but she has left too. :-> Maybe a little offtopic but someone can tell me what is that hysteria about? 70 users online?

Regards.

I'm not exactly sure where I'd come in. My level of Wealth fluxiates drastically, as I stockpile a huge Trove of everything from Gems, Essences and Ores, then rapidly burn through them all until I have nothing, only to go throught he whole process again.

But I can't say I'm ever at a loss of Money. I always have enough on me at all times to do whatever i need to do. I guess you can say I've never rich but i'm never Poor either. I'm at a pretty good place and since all my skills are getting pretty high, I think I'm investing my money more effeisantly each time I go through My cycle. Of course, This is based on the fact I do only Alchemy and Manufacturing. I've been trying my hand at Crafting as of late as a hobbie so my money is starting to drain away Pretty quickly.

platyna i was a good friend of elise maybe you wanna give it to me? xD you also got that first ring of power (half thx to me) :ph34r:

I'm not exactly sure where I'd come in. My level of Wealth fluxiates drastically, as I stockpile a huge Trove of everything from Gems, Essences and Ores, then rapidly burn through them all until I have nothing, only to go throught he whole process again.

Heehee.. I put a low amount for me too cuz I do the same thing.. don't know how but I burn through stuff quick.. Course it would help if my armor would stop getting destroyed :huh:

I'm mainly a manufacturer and I've never been rich. In fact, I've been poor for the majority of my career. All the money I get goes towards buying leather and thread to increase my manu lvl. I think the most gcs Ive had at one time was alittle over 120k (due to selling tit bars to npc when they could be sold) but that quickly disappeared due to my manu habit. My name is Alduron, and I'm a manu addict. :huh:

I have about 6k on me.... but I have about 8 tit axes, 20 steel axes, 5 serps, 6 full sets, 100 iron helms, 100 steel sheilds, various other armour and weapons, gen axe book, ring of power, the ugly stone, and all the capes. (save mod of course) But my most valuable asset in the game is my friends.

i'm a maker and have just over 5k atm.

I usuly buy stuff 4 guild members 4 it so i don't have that much and when i need anything i make it myself or get the gc from selling some swords and armor that monsters drop or make some veggie runs and sell it 4 the gc i need atm.