Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Master_Templar

Signature length

Has the signature length been lowered from before. I went in to change it, didn't, and when I tried to click 'ok' it told me it was way too long. According to what it had, I wouldn't have had enough room to put in the Celt Siggy. Is this just another glitch in the forums?

_jens_ please change your signature if you want to post outside of flames forum...actually just change it, it doesn't even belong there. :)

_jens_ please change your signature if you want to post outside of flames forum...actually just change it, it doesn't even belong there.  :P

Soldus, imho there aren't actually that much signatures, that belong to EL, including mine and yours. So I don't understand your post :)

_jens_ please change your signature if you want to post outside of flames forum...actually just change it, it doesn't even belong there.  :P

Soldus, imho there aren't actually that much signatures, that belong to EL, including mine and yours. So I don't understand your post :)

Read rules 11 and 12 of the forum rules.

_jens_ your signature is a direct offense against the forum rules #2, #11 and #12 and not tolerable.

2. Do NOT insult people, except in the flames board. However, if you flame someone in the Flames board, say WHY you do that, try to explain, etc. Don't just curse them.

11. ...or directly offensive to other players either. Do not include profanity or obscenities whether it be text or images.

12. ... Do NOT insult people...

Read rules 11 and 12 of the forum rules.

I don't understand what rule 12 has to do with this. It's about posting in forums, not about signatures. And I didn't flamed Soldus, I asked him to explain what's wrong. So my question, why rule 12?

And rule 11 only says something about the length of signatures and about the content (no profanity and/or obscene language). It doesn't say anything about they need to belong to EL or to this forum.

One question: Why don't we completely deny signatures, if they are a problem? The avatars have been disabled too.

<edit>ok after reading Soldus' last post, I understand :D</edit>

Edited by Malaclypse

Again... not the issue.

If you missed it so far, my signature has all the questions. What DID happen to the bb tags in signatures and the REAL low siggy limit?

Mmmm, why my post got deleted? Anyway, Roja I think you should increase sig lengh to

300 chars. I have no place for my latin sentences. ;-P

Regards.