Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DrunkenHobo

Ore Suggestion

Ok lets get everyone clear of what im thinking about the certificate deal. This is how it would go.

1. You have 20k coal in your bank

2. You walk to your bank, cert stand, any one of those that would have those.

3. You click on the guy and trade the amount of ore you want in that cert.

4. You receive ONE (1) certificate and one only with the TOTAL AMOUNT of ore you put in there

5. The amount of ore in the cert then disappears from your storage

Conclusion: Raises the market economy and makes transfering ore from one person to another much more efficient.

Does anyone like the way it is set up?

Edited by DrunkenHobo

It makes sense, but would only be used in mass quantities were the prices for items was adjusted, or higher level items were made sellable...

And THAT would only be practicle if monsters stopped dropping completed weapons or armors...

You have a good idea sir, but one that will more than likely be *forgotten* in due time...

2 cents,

E.S.

It makes sense, but would only be used in mass quantities were the prices for items was adjusted

I will have to disagree, you dont have to sell in mass quantities, the price per ore may not change or it may just depend on how the market economy turns out if this system comes into affect. Which if i were the maker i would try it and ask if people like it when being used. Have a poll or something. This idea should work

Current server implementation does not allow creation of dynamic unique items. And each cert would be unique.

For this ideea to be implemented would require many server changes and will take a LOT of development time. The ideea is nice but don't expect to be implemented anytime soon.