Eternal Lands Official Forums
Harlee92

Adios EL

Some of you may not know me, but i wanted to get this straight. Im Leaving Eternal Lands for many reasons, And for those in the Dilema of "Why" I Shall Solve it for you now.

1:Too many of you have been mean to me in the past.

2:I Put a Precious Secret in my Friends, And was Rejected

3:I Gave up everything to be with my Wife, MaDre, And She Deserted me

Well Anyway, I Just wanted to say Goodbye and Farewell, I Love you all, Whoever you may be, So Good luck In your Future Endeviors

Love, Harlee

Harlee hun, i'm so sorry you feel that way and i truly hope i'm not in the catagory of people who have been mean to you. I can't tell you how many people have been mean to me in the past, especially one person who pked me who's name i won't mention because i'm absolutely crazy about him now and whenever he leaves el for long periods of time, i get upset. You have to do what i did and remember hun, that this is only a game. Personally, I think it's great that your in co and i truly hope you stay. We have some really amazing people in our guild who would never be mean to you so pls stay. I also happen to know that madre was very very upset when you left. It hurt her terribly, so if you feel that she doesn't feel the same way about you, you are so very wrong hun.........I truly hope you decide to stay in el and in co. And remember, i'm your friend.

You were never in the Catagory, It was the leaders of W&W That really Annoyed me, I feel i can tell this to the world now.

I Told them when i was in w&w That my mother had died, the days past and they thought i lied, which broke my heart how i trusted them. I Left W&W To Make a Guild with my wife MaDre, and She Deserts me. The only option for me was to go along with it. And that broke me too

You were never in the Catagory, It was the leaders of W&W That really Annoyed me, I feel i can tell this to the world now.

I Told them when i was in w&w That my mother had died, the days past and they thought i lied, which broke my heart how i trusted them. I Left W&W To Make a Guild with my wife MaDre, and She Deserts me. The only option for me was to go along with it. And that broke me too

Well, it's not like MaDre is your RL wife, is it?

It's a game

Derin you dont get it, so why do u even post? and harlee, stay :) im so sad u left EL and ME... at least gimme a chance to talk with you in PM? i got some important stuff to say before you leave.

LOVE / MaDre

I Left W&W To Make a Guild with my wife MaDre, and She Deserts me. The only option for me was to go along with it. And that broke me too

and i got to say thats a lie <_<

ehh right lol this still is a game man so stop crying about someone who you don't even know in RL but you are married to ingame and if people were mean to you then you probably did something wrong so they had a reason to be mean to you...

Madre left CO because me, her, and other who have NOTHING to do with the guild wars going on are getting PK'd. Thanks NeXt. Thanks to everyone who has BSed me over what 2 people in my guild have done. Knight_Paladin congratulations for being the l33t BSer.

No, Madre left CO a few weeks ago when the guild wars started up. I left for a couple days because NeXt and Mikac started guild war with =hc= and I lost my Iron plate and BP, and some friendships thanks to BSers. But I rejoined.

I Told them when i was in w&w That my mother had died, the days past and they thought i lied, which broke my heart how i trusted them.

We never said you lied about your mother dieing, just that alot of the info you told us - never added up - but you DID lie about other things

I Left W&W To Make a Guild with my wife MaDre, and She Deserts me.

you never left, we kicked you out - because of the lies

Edited by crannog

Harlee,

I am very sad to see you post about this here..if you hate us so much..for not believing all you said..why do you keep on coming back to us..in pm and in channel?

I could..expose the many thing Crannog spoke about in his post about your stories not adding up..but I wont..coz it seems to me, you are..somehow a troubled human being and I feel for you. I am sorry you obviously feel this way about the leaders of your former guild, but..its really your prob..and I suggest you work on that :P

*hugs*

Jez