Eternal Lands Official Forums
mihaim

zamazingo , yolgezer18 , tsy2 , rohan18 banned

zamazingo , yolgezer18 , tsy2 , rohan18 banned for using hacked client to do macro harvesting runs and macro alchemy .

All 4 of them removed and the ip banned.

It wasn't about trading from the same ip . Your "brother" zamazingo went to storage and back to the gold mine several times . If i teleported them he kept going on the same spot and sit down after arival at the target spot . Of course i got no response from zamazingo neiother to PM or to local chat .

After cheching ip's i found rohan18 being also non responsive on top a bag with 800 FE and ingredients for many more . I move him from the bag and he went on top on the first bag on the map. Of course he didn't responded to any of PM's ... And in this time he kept macro alchemy ....

rohan18, how can you pretend it was not macroing? one of your bot got in a infinite loop because another one was sitting at the place it wanted to go. It was so funny to see him (zamazingo) go from one tile to the other during 5 minutes. Then Rogue teleported him farther away, he came back and started that two-tiles dance again. Then Rogue teleported the blocking bot, and voila, zamazingo got out of its infinite loop and started harvesting gold :D

anyway, that infinite loop of the poor bot made me laugh, but I don't think you'll go anywhere pretending it was your little brother moving you while afk :D

Well you just lying doesnt help.

You said your married and your brother is at a different house but then WHY would you have the same IP. Guess what, your caught and stop making up excuses. Just admit you were macroing and see what happens from there...

YES İF İT WİLL DO EVERYTHİNG BETTER

"İ LİED"

İ USED THAT CHARACTERS FOR MACROİNG MY ALCHEMY

but "İ LOVE THİS GAME AND DONT WANT TO BANNED"

i apologize from all players i want to be high levels of alchemy faster

i was playing with 7 characters in a time lol

i can say its a very hard thing to do

if you give me a chance with rohan18 i will not do this again :D :D

Edited by rohan18

so my lord i said the truth

no i wasnt using a program i was doing it by my manual hand

i wrote on onather forum whitch mihaim started

he tought that i macroing

becouse i didnt see tha rogue comed i was afk and gived mt brother the characters and teached the gold mining and fe doing

rohan was doing fe and the other my characters was mining gold and storing them.

after i comed i seed rogue and closed that characters and said my brother to finish the ingredents whith i dropped into the bag near raven and said when you finish close the game but before this rogue comes there and teleports rohan but my brothers go there again becouse he dont know rogue and rogue thinks that i am using a cliend and doing macroing its the all of my storry after when i comed i saw i was booted so i dont have ay macroing programs and i didnt knew it before i was banned

i think mutch of playes whitch declared their characters are on forum are using

chracters for mining and harvesting fruit like me

but they are using a lot of tactics whitch a didnt use

it was my wrong to give my brother for playing

i only used more then 1 characters(like 7)mining and harvesting fruit for gaining more levels of alchemy

" dont know any macroing programs"

and all players like me using more than 1 character cant do this again

YOU CAN TAKE MY ALHHEMY EXPERİANCES BACK AND MAKE ME PKABLE FOR SOME TİME BUT PLZ NOT BAN

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3081

LOOK THİS FORUM PLZ

GİVE ME 1 CHANSE MORE AND İ WİLL NOT DO THİS AGAİN

Edited by rohan18