1. 1. Did you get a Rostogol stone?

• 1. I didn't find on my own
    • 2. I found 1-2 so far, on my own
    • 3. I found 3-4 so far, on my own
    • 4. I found 5-6 so far, on my own
    • 5. I found more than 6 so far, on my own
    • 6. I was given 1 or more stones by someone else

whats the point in PK people?

I don't have any idea. Seems totally pointless to me. To each their own I guess.

Well, as we've seen, the rate has been changed...

In my opinion it was bad idea to put this stones to game now....

BIG WAR will be soon probably.... and this don't have sense if everybody will have this stones in inventory :D

So maybe new rule no stones during wars ? ( maybe this is small offtopic ) OR

make this stones more rare... price 15k gcs + will be good ...

Edited by YoUnG_ClAnSmAn

I've harvested thousands fo diamonds and titanium over the past few days and gotten exactly one.  I don't see a  problem.

thats 1 ,but if alot people harvest all the time there wil be 100's Stone sin the game and then evry player got 1 and PK = No fun

Unless they add some Bonuses after killing some like Exp boost,gold or w/e :}

Or let the stone do -50k OA exp when you use it :-)

Just like how most of the people who are hardcore fighters get steel chains and others items from monster drops which makes it no fun to make stuff anymore.

In my opinion it was bad idea to put this stones to game now....

BIG WAR will be soon probably.... and this don't have sense if everybody will have this stones in inventory :D

So maybe new rule no stones during wars ? ( maybe this is small offtopic ) OR

make this stones more rare... price 15k gcs + will be good ...

And why not? I mean, it's a one time use! They get it, they buy it, they own it, they use it in war, they lose it!

And you think they can set what players sell it for... doesn't exactly work that way.

This war DOES'T has sense when ppl will take stones ....

Edited by YoUnG_ClAnSmAn

I think the item should be deleted and then reinstated. Changing the rate after a day when people power harvested to get as many as they want will now let them get more cash then the people who just started harvesting for them and get fewer.

ya today i just glanced at my friend's screen for a sec and bam it said "blah blah blah found a Rostor stond" lol (i cant spell)

Well, compared to a serp stone yes. I went through 53 harvest levels before I got one of those and I've never gotten a second.

Miss Roja would it be possible to limit these Stones to 1 per character? I.E. If you have one in your storage/inventory, you will not be able to find another? This solution would be desirable to most players I believe, as then there wouldn't be an excessive amount in the game and people would tend to not sell them, rather keep their own...

2 cents,

E.S.

I've harvested over 9000 coal and 3000 silver ore since the addition of the rostogol stone, and the only one I have was given to me by a friend for helping him out.

Just like the serpent stone it seems I'm doomed to never find one of my own :lol:

I'm up to three, two since the tweak.

And I've found only one serpent stone in nearly 53 levels of harvesting. Based on that I figured they must be worth a lot of money when I found one around level 50. I was kind of depressed when I learned the truth. :)

:PI think this is a great idea. Keep in mind, they are lost on death. Therefore if they are on someone when they die...they self eliminate. If someone is so strong they never die, they have no real use and most likly it will be sold to someone who is doing alot of dying. I think it's a great idea Roja. Thanks. :P