105 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get a Rostogol stone?

• 1. I didn't find on my own
    • 2. I found 1-2 so far, on my own
    • 3. I found 3-4 so far, on my own
    • 4. I found 5-6 so far, on my own
    • 5. I found more than 6 so far, on my own
    • 6. I was given 1 or more stones by someone else

I'm afraid this poll won't get an as accurate an account as you'd wish. Poll like this will draw in Jokers and "Ballet Stuffers"

my roomate got one after 5 min on blue quartz and started calling me saying 'wth is this thing' :)

I don't have any stone coz i don't have time to harving all day for this toy :)

UPDATE:

Yeah i have 1 :)

Edited by YoUnG_ClAnSmAn

they realy sux for wars and such :'( cuz evry1 wil put 1 in inventory when war is ;((((

i think that it is still to much, that stone is to powerfull. IMHO you should change the ratio of findig one of thouse. today on market i have seen offers of selling R. Stone for 4.000gc it is way to low for an item so power full. In a week or two every one will have that stone and its market price will be like 500-1000gc.

Change the ratio or simply the way of getting that item, maye add it to joker gifts ? like an 1/1000 chance that joker will give it to you when you find him ?

Edited by obionek

I've harvested thousands fo diamonds and titanium over the past few days and gotten exactly one.  I don't see a  problem.

thats 1 ,but if alot people harvest all the time there wil be 100's Stone sin the game and then evry player got 1 and PK = No fun

Unless they add some Bonuses after killing some like Exp boost,gold or w/e :}

Or let the stone do -50k OA exp when you use it :-)

Edited by Satan

I've harvested thousands fo diamonds and titanium over the past few days and gotten exactly one. I don't see a problem.

dude, that item was added 24hrs ago, and you HAVE one. so after a week you will have min 2... And it shouldnt be like that. THAT ITEM is SOOOO POWERFULL thats why only few should have it when pking in your best stuff you have like (20+9+9+10+7+2)k coins on you (in gear like plate armor etc...) ~57.000 when you die you loos lets say 1/3 of it =~20.000

That stone prewents you from loosing items, thats why it should cost like 15-20k not 4k. Its to comon for now, almost everybody have it. its killing the PK fun.

PK'ing holds less then zero interest for me. Particularly if the motivation is simply to aquire other peoples stuff. Personally I think it would be hilarous if I dressed up in my best armor, pretended to be clueless and then wandered onto a PK map while carrying one of these stones. :(

In any case, lets wait a week or two to get more data before crying that the sky is falling.

yeah lets wait untill there are more of that stones in game... and then cry. I hope that restart that is going to be in 15 minutes will change the ratio of unfortune stone :(

UHHH Satan about the -50k EXP idea...

If a n00b got the stone he would go into negatives for his OA lvl

EVen a person that isn't that bad might

Well whats the price for Pking now? whats the point in PK people?