Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Specter

Rostogal stone?

I was in CC when Lochnesslobster found one like 4 minutes after the server update its described as a magical stone that protects your body in case of death, So im thinking no drops when you die, or used to make undropable weapons. He got it while mining Iron ore. Possibly makes it to where you dont go to hell Or even drop items.

Edited by Specter

try to die while wearing one. See if you lose stuff, go to hell, etc. You will probably lose the stone i think.

If nothing happens it will probably be used in some special items :S

who is satans brother?

oh and the exact working is: you don't not lose any stuff when you die but you lose te stone itself it is not dropped in a bag for someone else to pick up! it dissappears.

I wish update would of been a couple days sooner, I lost my Iron Plate and BP cloak to Satan's brother.

what a battie boy <_<

Edited by Satan

This developement isn't actually bad for economy like I initially thought it would be. If someone doesn't lose their stuff that otherwise would have been dropped it also means someone else doesn't gain it. It shouldn't be all that dangerous for the workers of the game.

But, those who PK generally seem(from what I've seen) to have large amounts of money, being able to purshase these Eggs. ..I mean Rocks.

So you're saying that I can take LV out back, carrying one of these stones and when 50 people try to kill me, I won't loose anything??? How is that not bad for the economy?

Unless it were made to not function on a PK map, I forsee many complaints about this in the near future, especially considering the rate of drop... Mass exodus to the Pk maps, where you kill someone who *for shame* doesn't have this stone, get their items, then die, and keep both yours and theirs.... hmmm.

yeah.

2 cents,

E.S.

Edited by Swiss

Too things that'll fix the brokenness of this Egg.

1. It should be wearable.

2. It should have a chance of breaking (If it breaks, you automaticly get transported to hell, whether to die or not)

i was thinking also of make it wearablem but its not a big problem to change iron helmet for the stone or leather pants/boots

I think it looks like an opal, you can see pearly streaks of pastel colors in it too if you look really close :)