Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Caliph

Hey Check This out

Ok so I know that these kinds of sites are usually BS but this one isn't. You really can get a free Ipod. I signed up under my friend because he wouldnt stop bugging me. The offer I signed up for was only $1 so who cares right. If he wants to waste his time doing this let him. But then yesterday he came in to work with a big grin on his face and pulled out his brand new in the box Ipod. So yeah. Call me a fool for not believing. Anyway. I will post the link here and if you are interested in getting a free Ipod you can sign up. If not don't worry about it.

Click Here for the Link!!!

Caliph

PS: unfortunately only open for US residents right now. Sorry almost everyone in the game lol

nobody sells a ipod for 1 dollar i mean they cost like 200-300 dollars rite? there has GOT TO BE A CATCH! and if there isent than wtf is bill gates giving them away or something

nobody sells a ipod for 1 dollar i mean they cost like 200-300 dollars rite? there has GOT TO BE A CATCH! and if there isent than wtf is bill gates giving them away or something

Actually, stephen jobs does give away free computers to schools, or one of my teachers said.

The catch is... it fills your inbox with spam.

That site is BS and just a big circle of adds so you are paying them by seeing the adds and getting nothing in return. I spent 2 hours trying to get my free IPOD. Oh well I have a Dell DJ that it 3x better than an Ipod.

I have gotten no pop ups, no spam, no phone calls, nothing. nothing has been installed on my computer. Every where I look people say its legit. check it out if you want too. And there are no circle of ads. I clicked on one offer, filled it out, and that was it.

EDIT:Typo

Edited by Caliph

Well, there's a trick to getting around all that Useless E-mail Spam. Get a New, Extra E-Mail account with like Yahoo or Hotmail. Then sign up for this little Bit with your new Address and Just direct all the Spam there. You can keep your real In-Box almost free of Spam and still have that other Address sitting there collecting all that crap. Then, all you need to do is just check it every few days to see if you've won.

In the Terms & Conditions, they say they are 100% advertiser supported. And they ask for your email address.

(a) Gratis Internet does not guarantee that a user will receive credit for an offer. We reserve the right to refuse crediting a user for offer completion for a variety of reasons, including, but not limited to, lack of appropriate information, improper sign-up method, improper browser settings, and/or a history of manual credits. Manual credits are offers that are credited through emailing confirmation of completion.

And you have to refer 5 people...

In the Terms & Conditions, they say they are 100% advertiser supported. And they ask for your email address.
(a) Gratis Internet does not guarantee that a user will receive credit for an offer. We reserve the right to refuse crediting a user for offer completion for a variety of reasons, including, but not limited to, lack of appropriate information, improper sign-up method, improper browser settings, and/or a history of manual credits. Manual credits are offers that are credited through emailing confirmation of completion.

And you have to refer 5 people...

Make up names ^^

Edit: Aww I can't be flooded with spam because they don't use mailboxes in Ruidoso. Too bad.

Edited by TheNewestNewbie

I strongly suggest against using such "get a free INSERT_COOL_DEVICE_NAME" sites.

If you do, at least follow Soldus' advice and read their terms and conditions.

Ok, I almost have enough referrals. Now I just have to wait to make sure everyone gets credit. Been signed up at this site for 1month so far and 0 spam, popups, telemarketers calls, junk snail mail or anything. If anyone clicked on the link and signed up let me know and let me have your referral link. I will then add that to the messages instead of my own when I get all my referrals.

Ok, I almost have enough referrals. Now I just have to wait to make sure everyone gets credit. Been signed up at this site for 1month so far and 0 spam, popups, telemarketers calls, junk snail mail or anything. If anyone clicked on the link and signed up let me know and let me have your referral link. I will then add that to the messages instead of my own when I get all my referrals.

You could be signing your self into an agreement that makes you pay for something. Do what Soldus said, read the terms and conditions. You have no idea what you could be getting yourself into....

It was only necessary to read the first few paragraphs of the terms, to be sure this site is BS. You're already a member, Caliph? I wish you luck. You have no possibility to ever cancel your account.

It was only necessary to read the first few paragraphs of the terms, to be sure this site is BS. You're already a member, Caliph? I wish you luck. You have no possibility to ever cancel your account.

See what we ment Caliph? :)

You really have to be careful with these sites, your signing an agreement which is legaly binding...

It says there is no "cancelling of the account" with freeipods.com. You can however cancel your accounts with all of the companies they refer you too. I'm not some dumb kid here. I read through all of the terms and conditions on every site I went to. I didn't just blindly rush into this. Maybe, while you are reading the terms and conditions you should try applying a little bit of common sense to your reading. The terms and conditions of freeipod.com is there for one purpose and one purpose only, to absolve the gratis network of any responsibility whatsoever till they get their money for the referrals. They make on average $60-$80 per sign up. $360-$480 give or take if they even send out an Ipod. Then when you factor in all of the people who sign up and never get the required people to recieve the Ipod. Thats free money when you consider that all of Gratis's advertising is done by people like me trying to get their free Ipod. :D Last year Gratis made $15 million in profit and so far has shipped out over 10,000 Ipods and ships out around 500 "free" ipods a week.

The Ipod is only one facet of the free stuff they give away. They also give away PC's, LCD Monitors, Mini Macs, Photo Ipods, Ipod Shuffles, PSP's, PS2's, XBOX's, Gameboy DS's, Gamecubes's, Condoms, and Purses. You should, like I did, do a little bit of research on whats going on before you pass judgement. It's not like they aren't making money hand over fist here. :lol:

Caliph

You know... doing all their errands takes a lot of time, effort, and you trade your privacy for a ~250 USD device.

Why not just get a job at BurgerKing or something?

You know... doing all their errands takes a lot of time, effort, and you trade your privacy for a ~250 USD device.

Why not just get a job at BurgerKing or something?

Too Degrading.