Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Daejin

Alchemists treated poorly?

Do you think alchemists are treated poorly?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think alchemists are treated poorly?

• Yes, they have poor work conditions.(Rats, and low light)
    • Yes, they have walls fall on them too often
    • Yes, they sell there ess for too cheap to fighters.
    • Yes, there hands are getting sore.
    • Yes, all of the above, lets form a Union.!
    • No, there conditions are fine
    • No, the marketplace is fine
    • No, i dont like unions
    • No, i dont like to roleplay and I just want things cheap regardless of the human cost.

and they do it quite often as well :P

i voted one of the "no" options, because "no, and this poll is retarded" wasnt one of the options <_<

didn't vote.. but... No, market place is messed, essence times don't make any sense, LE's and ELE's are too expensive to buy, and HE's are so dam easy, I think I would never buy them

EDIT: ok, I have voted "No, I don't like unions" be cause it was the closest to the truth, yet still not exactly what I wanted to vote.. :)

Edited by Ryuu

I am normaly a peacefull pearson, but if there's a union forming in this game, the members go straight to my PK list.

Down with the unions! Long live teh individualists!

No, i dont like to roleplay and I just want things cheap regardless of the human cost.

Ma ha ha ha ha

Oh wait..arn't i in that union...nevermind <_<

I do like things cheap thou..

I want all essies to be 1gc each..any kind! Yeah! Lower prices! They are toooo high! Yeah. !!!! ;)

If you think the problem is too low prices for certain essences, then don't sell them that cheap.

Forming a union..... <laughs hard> ..... is not what you are looking for but rather a cartel. In the mercantilistic guild system of medieval europe, there were regulations to prices, enforced by powerful guilds.

However, this is fantasy, so you can do whatever you want, but none of you have made any kind of proposition.

So what is it that you really want?

yup, the problem is that alch is too easy to level up. Even the higher level essences can be made easily by people who spend a few days in here. That's what causes the flooding of essences on the market, which causes a low price.

Ok NewestNewbie, lets me and you both make a noob character. You can get 30 harvesting and I can get 30 alc. Nonstop. We'll see who gets there first.

uhehe.. Ive never had a higher harvesting lvl than 32 (good ol days :D), but its very easy and not very slow to reach 50~ alch ^^... the thing is that you just sit there, harvesting and alching, But you only get exo for 120 (or so) harvests per hour, while you get exp for a couple of thousands essences an hour ^^..

Alch is by far the easiest skill to raise (at least in the beginning - i dont know about higher lvls)

Ok as a very high skilled alchemist i say this :

There is no reason for making an union. You all are complaining while we selling our items while you all also could earn that money. Just work hard and stop complaining.

:EDIT: Look at my signature

Edited by Brian_Huting

As with any class alch/manu/fighter the problem with dropping prices is because people try to cut in on another persons sales ie: @selling mm cape.... response @selling mm cape cheaper than last guy. as an alternative you can just say @selling mm cape also. I dont see too many gas stations doing this otherwise filling up my tank would be cheap and they'd soon go out of business. If no one is buying you'r items right away you dont have to screw your buddy. Patience is a virtue~

Alch. is a very easy way to make money, you pay nothing to make the ess and bars. I as a manu'er I spend a incrediable amount of money to raise my manu, just to have people complain about me making a 10gc profit off of a steel chain. At one point I was spending 40 to 50k a day to raise my manu. And can anyone guess how I made that money????? (Alchemy). It got to the point where I finnaly made up my mind not to sell my goods on the market channel, I sell to friends and fellow guilds. My point is this while I understand the plite of the alchemist, alchemy is still the best way to make money in EL.

Alch. is a very easy way to make money, you pay nothing to make the ess and bars. I as a manu'er I spend a incrediable amount of money to raise my manu, just to have people complain about me making a 10gc profit off of a steel chain. At one point I was spending 40 to 50k a day to raise my manu. And can anyone guess how I made that money????? (Alchemy). It got to the point where I finnaly made up my mind not to sell my goods on the market channel, I sell to friends and fellow guilds. My point is this while I understand the plite of the alchemist, alchemy is still the best way to make money in EL.

Theres always Lilacs :)