Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Daejin

Alchemists on Strike!

Calling on Alchemists! Are you sick and tired of spending all that time in the nitty gritty mine, working in poor light conditions, breaking your fingers on the mouse, getting all dirty and no apprecation for the hard work we all do?? And for what, 3-5gc for high level essences, which is barely more than fire ess? Well enough!! Come join your brethern alchemists in showing people we mean business. We will stand for rights, better work conditions, for better wages, and for appreaciation.

We shall no longer sell essences until we get the things we deserve!! Power to the Union!!

Add your name to this thread to support the market prices, and roleplay with us.

Updates to the strike and other info will be temporarily at http://alchemists.daenet.ca

We have about 6 confirmed members and maybee more.

Edited by Daejin

indeed im tired of making Hes and selling them for 4-6gc :-(

I want my own place to work im tired of sitting around raven while people walk aroudn and kick dust on me

Edited by Specter

Count me in i mightened be a Big alchemist but still, the prices need to be raised or somthing done to improve them.

Currently we have a sit in at cyrstal caves, silver patch, near the quartz. :P For newcomers were still there,

Edited by Daejin

Yeah.. you guys have fun with this one. I'm sure alchemy will be going through its own changes anyway, and the fact that it's a hassle to create a single bar now will raise the price. I'm 71 alc (will be 75 if I ever finish up this huge batch of essies), but I'm not complaining. :P

omg omg! all fighters go on strike! no fighting until they give us better armor and mroe monsters! we will mass #suicide and completely fill hell up until dying is no longer an option :P

strikes are retarded, you guys will break within two days ;)

Edited by Herny

Nice henry people will love you for that post. Anyhow it serves a duel purpose, it was thought it would be extremely fun to see this kind of thing happen, it will breath life into the game some more, and add some twists. If you don't like it then fine, no one is asking you to be a part of it. But trust me it will last more than two days my friend.

Edited by Daejin

I think everyone could careless about fes any noob can make them we are more concerned abotu health essences and spirt essnces (high lvl essences) I mean an npc buys spirtessnces for 9gc but mercury cost more than that :-(

Edited by Specter

Count me in i mightened be a Big alchemist but still, the prices need to be raised or somthing done to improve them.

ohhh, I was about to join when I relised the idea was to raise essence prices.. I wanted them lowered

anyway, they need to speed up LE and slow down HE it's.. kinda messed up as is.

Edited by Ryuu

anyway, they need to speed up LE and slow down HE it's.. kinda messed up as is.

Too late.. I already took advantage of circumstance and have obtained a near-lifetime supply of HEs. :lol:

count me in too. ;)

I have stopped making les, they take too long and you get too little money for it.

Oh and sorry i missed the meeting, i was else where :D

United We Stand Divided We Fall

I am currently ranked #7 for alchemy, and spent ALOT more time that most of you making bars/ess etc

but.....

i am NOT complaining - i think its just fine the way it is...infact i think HE should

take LONGER to make.

perhaps some of the bars could have their time reduced, but alchemy is EASY XP

STOP COMPLAINING and get on with it

United We Stand Divided We Fall

United we stand, Devided we fall

If I would play some more I would start making HE's and sell 'm here.

Crafting/manu pays much worse.

I am currently ranked #7 for alchemy, and spent ALOT more time that most of you making bars/ess etc

but.....

i am NOT complaining - i think its just fine the way it is...infact i think HE should

take LONGER to make.

perhaps some of the bars could have their time reduced, but alchemy is EASY XP

STOP COMPLAINING and get on with it

I so totally agree :)