Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ember

trading

could we get a emu counter in the trade window so theres no more

Trade failed cuz so n so doesnt have room

it would tell you how much emu you were offering up to trade??

prettie please

there kinda already is... because if you use the eye button you can see how much emu the iteam hsa

but thats a pain in the ass... who wants to add up a bunch of numbers when they could be already added

That's I good idea, I suddenly thought there should be emu shown in trade window during todays play and now I see a suggestion for this :P Very nice. Alternatively we could enable the possibility to open inventory window and trade window at once, but then must ensure that there's no drag'n'drop possible between them.

why dont you just do some math in your head and tell the other person how much at a time :P

math too hard? whoa, what's 500 fe's weigh? wait...500*1...i'm completely stumped <_<

It's not about math, it's about that I may have more things in my inventory and don't actually know how much there's free. So I first have to open up my inventory window, which is not possible if the trade is already running. And btw. i am a mathematician :P

It would be quite nice to see your trading partners remaining carry capacity more than seeing your own. Not that I would mind seeing how much I could carry more.

Hey, I'm no newbie when it comes to maths either... the end of the course is in sight...

I am just saying for those in a rush we dont want to stop and think iron plat click # emu + curies #emu ok playerX thats ## emu can you hold that?

playerX ## emu? no need to unload someing eect

it would make things simpler

and i wanted the emu counter to be seen by both members

tradesample.jpg

somelthing like that

or this

tradesample2.jpg

were you see the amout of emu you have avalble to give also and you can click in the selector box to type in your own amount

also

2e40fd0b.jpg

where you see your own emu counter or load counter

Edited by Ember

Very nice.

I especially like the quantity counter idea. i have been wanting one of those since I found out what storage was my first day playing.

thanks

i would also like the quantity selector in the storage window for deposties and with drawles also

All of these would be quite a convenience. ;)

It's a good idea but instead of showing total emu, shouldn't the counter show available emu?

Example:

I can hold 600 emu total but it doesn't help to show a counter showing 0/600 if I already have stuff in my inventory.

its how much your offering directly uner neith as there was nothing in the windows i was offering 0/432 out of 432/500 total

then you have y our load capasity to the bottom right

thanks

i would also like the quantity selector in the storage window for deposties and with drawles also

well, any changes to the current storage dialog requires a change to the client/server protocol. so it will most likely happen but when i cant even hazard a guaess about...

oh and people, please cut down on the sigs!

its how much your offering directly uner neith as there was nothing in the windows i was offering 0/432 out of 432/500 total

then you have y our load capasity to the bottom right

Oooooh, ok I see :P

thanks

well, any changes to the current storage dialog requires a change to the client/server protocol. so it will most likely happen but when i cant even hazard a guaess about...

oh and people, please cut down on the sigs!

so does that mean this will be in the working then?