vartican

monsters spawns

ok heres a list roughly of what needs to be added to the spawns :D

at least 2 more goblins spawns in the gold mines

2 or 3 more skellys in the titanium mines

1 more gargoyle at evi...vermor castle

a few more rabbits on ip

anyone else?

There's a whole new map full of skellies and gobs. Last time I checked, only Thalos was working out there. An extra garg would be nice though.

Tit mines could support about 10-12 skellies in there, Gold mine probably 5 wold work well, VOTD could really use a lot more boars and a couple more wolves, Evergreen woods could use 5 more fox spawns with its size. Every place I've been to hunt has always had more people than spawns available (visit Evergreen and try to find more than 1 fox alive :/ )

Just seems to me with over 100 players on, the amount of critters is underpopulated bigtime.

yes , puma spawns would be nice, cuz i like to train on puma, and i can only find 1 about every hour, it sucks looking 4 them cuz they are hard to find.

ok heres a list roughly of what needs to be added to the spawns :)  

at least 2 more goblins spawns in the gold mines

2 or 3 more skellys in the titanium mines  

1 more gargoyle at evi...vermor castle

a few more rabbits on ip

anyone else?

yea 2 more gobbie spawns. at least one

there are 5 skellies in the portland mines. i think thats enough.

gargoyle ? nah since we got the insides there shouldnt be problems with getting a garg. outside 4, inside 6

alot of rabbits have been added to votd. there are 5-6 spawns now :(

i think that it should be added at least more 2 rabbit and 1 deer in the WS kmon that is a forest, i have to walk for like 1 min to find a creature

how about some more grren snakes, deers and FOXES in DP there is only about 2 fox there and there is alway 2 people killing them but somethimes you get about 4 or 5 people hunting fox and you can never get to kill them

seeing as soo many people kill rabbits and deers for summoning..

plus rabbits are owned in 1 hit.. spawn rate needs to go up a bit on all creatures.

needs to be ALOT more bunnies out there.(are'nt bunnies famous for...numbers) as for deer .. just add more lol..

the population of deer needs to keep in cojunction with the number of people online so that when there is 100 on its MUCH faster than with 40

yes.. we need more goblins 2. almost forgot about those green skinned bstrds...(i got 1 gold from one once.. :shock: )

I think most needed are a few more fox spawns and several puma spawns...

Fox spawns well I see them walking around now and then but not as much as other animal.s

I think I only seen a puma like 5/6 times ever..

hmmm maby 5 more boar spons (on different maps but preferbly on same map) mroe white rabbit spons of corse :D and maby 1 more deer spon an 3 more normal rabbit spons on ip better yet that faster spons and more spons everyware :P

I think it would be fun if rabbits spawned in bunches or 2 or 3 or 4 at a time (maybe not every time but sometimes) instead of just one at a time.

I think it would be fun if rabbits spawned in bunches or 2 or 3 or 4 at a time (maybe not every time but sometimes) instead of just one at a time.
you are greed
the thing with the new map is that its pk.so not too many people are brave enough to train there.
im brave enough :D if u can cought me you could kill me ofcourse thats only when im online :P
hmmm maby 5 more boar spons (on different maps but preferbly on same map) mroe white rabbit spons of corse  and maby 1 more deer spon an 3 more normal rabbit spons on ip better yet that faster spons and more spons everyware
it would be unfair for so called "veteran" players that all beginners get theyr combat alot faster then they did! :evil:

When I started playing, there was never over 20 players in-game. That's at lot less competition for the number of spawns than there is now. I think 44 is the lowest number of players I've seen lately and 150 is common.

hmmm maby 5 more boar spons (on different maps but preferbly on same map) mroe white rabbit spons of corse and maby 1 more deer spon an 3 more normal rabbit spons on ip better yet that faster spons and more spons everyware
it would be unfair for so called "veteran" players that all beginners get theyr combat alot faster then they did! :evil:

well its jsut and idea and yeah ur right i did leave out the noobs sory bout that but yeah there needs to be alot morerabbit spawns in ip for the little dudes