Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roja

Platyna Banned

Platyna has been suspended from posting in the forums for 90days.

She has been making considerable spam and insults lately and going completely offtopic with the viewed intention of provoking anger and disruption on these forums.

Here are the rules she has broken:

2. Do NOT insult people, except in the flames board. However, if you flame someone in the Flames board, say WHY you do that, try to explain, etc. Don't just curse them.

3. Be on topic. Do not derail threads, on purpose. It is OK to post an occassional message, but don't do it often.

6. No spamming allowed. Do not advertise products here, etc. If you want to buy/sell/trade something in game, go on the Marketplace forum. Talking about other games here is OK, as long as you don't just spam. It is also OK if you sell/buy something IRL, and want to post it, just use common sense.

12. No bitching, spamming, or insulting about something in the game. Complaints ARE allowed, but if you're going to complain about something, then try doing it in a meaningful, and positive manner. First take time BEFORE jumping into a post and THINK about what you're complaining about. Then state what you have a problem with, and also provide solutions to the problem, or ask people if they have any. Do NOT insult people, such as the creators of the game who have worked hard to bring you a FREE game, because they do want this game to be the best it can be.

16. Do not create more accounts to cause trouble if you've been banned or suspended! If after being banned or suspended you create multiple accounts then more drastic actions will be taken. You will be banned(if you previously were not), your account will be deleted, and your ISP notified of your behavior as a last resort.

If you want proof of her posts, go here:

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.p...sult_type=posts

you have a weird definition of LEAVING...since you still havent left
I will when she will take from me the forum troll tittle.

Ok, I took the "forum troll" title off. So, now, do as you said you would do. Leave.

Wooha, now I can go to work...I am still degraded but at least I am not closed in Madonna Dolorosa.

Regards.

Edited by Platyna

Roja unbanned me but she said it is because I told her I will leave when she will change my

forum tittle back and she demanded me to comply that promise. I told her I will chat a little

with Sam and others on offtopic conversation - because I made there some threads and

I would like to finish them. Then I think I have to leave even forum otherwise I will be

probably banned forever. Anyway, all dear trolls and spammers - you may start celebrating.

Jezebelle and other who were sending me PMs on Platyna5 - you have to resend them

because Roja didn't even asked to remove this account - she just did it.

Regards.

Ok I calmed down a little so: I was unbanned since, as Roja says - banning me is not

possible. :-)

Anyway, I didn't wanted it to end like that. And every harsh word I ever said on this forum

about Roja's or developers doings was because I really loved EL, I loved it like it would be

my own project. I can say EL was my baby. And everything I was doing here were for good

of EL. Roja was my friend, and even if I feel wronged because that what she did, and

therefore I can't respect her anymore, I admire her artistic talent, and I will always keep her

beautiful drawings, she gave me, on my hard disk and in my memory.

I have a deep regret to Roja that she refused to help me when I was telling her, when the

battle with Mihaim was in its early stage that he is harassing and teasing me all the time

therefore making my life on EL hard to stand, she refused to read logs or listen my part of

the story, consequences of that are commonly known. Anyway I do underestand she could

get mad when I called her a bitch on her own forum and ban me. Well, I have a quick temper

and even if I am not using such words so offten, I was very sad and upset during the 1.5

year here there were only three people who could make me to call their names - Mihaim,

when I called him an idiot after he accused me and Learner for very bad things, Roja, when

I called her a bitch and Daxon...well Daxon what kind of person he is everyone knows.

And this is everything I currently have to say in that subject. It may be closed now.

Regards.

I am also not apologizing. ;-) I just wanted the people to know my motives, that I wasn't

doing that what I was doing just because I am a cruel, cynic bitch.

Regards.

Don't start a discussion here. It doesn't have anything to do with the topic and it is also against the forum rules.

This forum is only to be used for admins declaring that they've banned someone, and banned people defending themselves. Any posts along the lines of "yeah, ban that asshole", or "unban him! I like cheaters!" will be deleted, the poster warned and possibly suspended.

Also this is not up-to-date anymore since Platyna was unbanned.

Closing this here.

If either Platyna or Roja have anything more to say _on the topic_ then let me know or unlock the thread.