Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Fishem

Red Names for Summoned.

Should summoned creatures have names colored different from normal creatures?  

1. 1. Should summoned creatures have names colored different from normal creatures?

• Without a doubt.
    • NO WAY! I Love how i cant tell normal from summoned apart.

I have consulted with Tirashazor and we have concluded that red names (or any other distinguishible color that isnt the same as normal creatures) would be nice for summoned MOBs.

Thankyou for your time.

yea a diff color for summons would be nice

(or atleast put like Rabbit of (whatever the heck your name is))

i dont know, the name of summoner seems like even MORE stuff for the server to keep track of, its been laggy enough since the summoning patch.

i think they should be all the same as the normal creatures, adds a bit of funn and nystiry to the game, e.g. is it a rabbit or isnt it, shall i chance it?

I don't like the idea of giving them a different color name. All that will do is tell the noobs that they are easier to kill! If you don't want them killing them, either talk to them or summon them elsewhere.

The summoned beasts are friends, but they are not under your complete control and I see no problem in killing someones helper. I mean the first deer, fox, etc you run into will wipe out your herd anyways. At least the noobs will get some attack experience out of it.

Don't change the color. At least one useful thing for summoning is to summon a bunch of rabbits at move them near the spawn point to confuse the newbies standing there spawn-killing. Once they give up, the real rabbits will be able to walk all over the map as intended again, giving everybody else a chance to catch one.

Of course the correct (but hard) fix would be to make the rabbits spawn everywhere and not at some more-or-less fixed points.

How about this: Make summoned animals Look like a scene from The Night Of The Living Dead!

Being Half Decaying and Zombie looking. Why not, they are Just a bunch of Body parts brought back to like!