Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Daxon

Interesting

I was reading some of the links on the "Pressroom" section of the el.com site and noticed this in the article "PC Games News: Eternal Lands..":

".. on the Web site (http://www.eternal-lands.com), there are seven playable races, some of which will only be available in the playable game."

Was there an intended extra race, was it discarded, or was this just a web reporter mistake?

(Edit: Move this to Help Me; sorry)

Edited by Daxon

At the very beginning there was going to be minotar, but dropped because of technical issues.. Or I think it looked bad or something like that.

a minotaur would be pretty cool :lol: but if it was going to be p2p, doesnt make much difference to me :D and how would they wear helms :huh:

Yeah, I can imagine it being hard to make a person look like a minotaur (that's one huge avatar), but what about graphic-wise? That shouldn't be a problem at all for Roja. :huh:

in the beginning there was going to be: centaurs, satyrs, minotaurs..and some other things.

there may yet be minotaurs however now with the new model system :)

in the beginning there was going to be: centaurs, satyrs, minotaurs..and some other things.

there may yet be minotaurs however now with the new model system ;)

I think it would be more fun to dress up as a nymph and dance around a Satyr. :lol: