Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Apokalypse

mm perkers

Lol, it was sarcasm, but at any rate, more realistic would be a level based increase in dropped items... i.e. OA level/5 = number of items you WILL drop each death, now which of these items that get dropped depends on a random roll... but that's not really the point of the post :unsure: it was merely to take his suggestion to the other EXTREME... :D

2 cents,

Swiss

Edited by Swiss

I don't see that the community was better 'back in the old days'. When I started playing, a little more than a year ago, the community imho sucked. It consists of a bunch of players that band together, and were not willing to help any newbies. Only two people, I met, were open minded in this time. One guy, Mandos, helped me a lot back in those days, but the rest of his guild, rather they proclaimed to be newbie friendly and newbie helping, had a very bad, ignorant and arrogant attitude, at least the way I experienced it. The other person was Platyna...

Wow :unsure:

A little over a year ago above mentioned guild welcomed me as a total newb with open arms and loads of help. Along with many others. I can't imagine in a million years those guild leaders or veteran members NOT being helpful or nice. And I can't help but ask...you didn't like Wonder? I never heard of anybody not liking Wonder...

As to the rest of the community...again, :D

My experience was the opposite. I had people from all guilds, and guildless ones too, guide me, help me, chat with me, protect me in kf...fighters and explorers...such a varied bunch of nice people.

And no, the cape needs to stay. As long as things are being changed, nothing says it still has to be an easily gotten monster drop. Or that anybody can wear it at any level. The ability to wear it needs to be earned as well.

edit: I was a newb, not noob...yes swiss, you are so right...there is a huge difference :D

Edited by Aisllinn

Guest paleomagick

I like my MM perk, but I'm not a bagjumper. I like harving anything, anywhere, anytime, without having to level up as a fighter to overcome the monsters. I like wearing my powersaving cape, and with MM perk and Excavator perks, I can and do.

...Just an opinion, no intent to argue with anyone, but keep MM perk and cape. There's been too much "slower, harder, and less profitable" philosophy around EL for a long time now. Instead of removing perks and capes, add new maps and harvables, and make titanium bars worth the effort again.

paleomagick

Thank you for Proving my point and confirming my impression of you.

Pardon me for having an opinion and not taking well to being personally attacked. And yes, you did personally attack me.

You’ve done a better job of proving your own arrogance then I could have.

Yes, its amazingly arrogant for me to have an opinion counter to yours and expect you to be able to actually support your point of view rather then denigrate me. What was I thinking?

While I have constantly pointed out flaw after flaw in your “Arguementâ€,

Let me summarize what you've pointed out with a famous old Saturday Night Live quote. "Jane, you ignorent slut."

Thats pretty much the level of discourse I've been seeing from you.

You’re problem is that you are the one who can’t stand being contradicted.

No, my problem is I don't argue like a six year old and I call other people on it when they do so.

Who cares about the facts. I’m Right and You’re Wrong because I say so, so quit arguing with me.

Nope. I said exactly what I meant. I'd love to debate with you. First you need to stop attacking me and actually say something I can respond to.

So, the question is are you going to continue down this path or are you going to actually try to have a conversation with me? And rule number one is you are welcome to recount your experience in the game but you don't get to tell me I'm clueless because I haven't been around as long as you have. If you can't explain to me why I'm wrong without resorting to that then your argument can't be very strong.

And rule number one is you are welcome to recount your experience in the game but you don't get to tell me I'm clueless because I haven't been around as long as you have. If you can't explain to me why I'm wrong without resorting to that then your argument can't be very strong.

So you're saying that I cannot claim that your system, while it would work, would not at all effect the players who take other's death bags in the way you seem to think it would.... You have no facts to support this, only that you theorize that newbies wouldn't wander onto dangerous maps without mm because they would die...

My facts are that they will, because I have seen them do it. I have SEEN them do it, I HAVE SEEN THEM DO IT.....

I see, my logic is flawed because my eye's don't count.

Yet what proof do you offer that they wouldn't go on this maps, unladdened... It's not as if these maps are *Over run with spawns*, instead it's a simple matter of skill to avoid these high level monsters, which believe it or not is not all that hard. They only attack if they are motionless and you are within their range, which is roughly 4 tiles depending on the monster...

I am not saying that because they have MM, they don't wander more freely.. they do, but MM does not just effect those players who want to take your stuff when you die... It also effects many players who have no intention of taking your stuff...

Again, for the record, I've seen it happen...

2 cents,

E.S.

I'm fine with anecdotal evidence that is backed up as much as possible with some sort of explaination as to why people think the anecdotal evidence is generally applicable.

And for the record I don't care for the whole bag jumping concept. Or PK'ing for that matter since it doesn't interest me. But it does other people and I can live with that. I have the option not to go to PK maps afterall and the only time I do is when I'm either nakid or carrying nothing of value.

The key point really is "Don't insult me.", especially as a substitute for actually defending your point of view.

I don't like it, I won't stand for it. And if I insult anyone else then I expect to be called on it. I'm human, I make mistakes. I'll never claim otherwise.

I've got some questions/theories about negative perks in general and the godless perk in particular that I plan on posting a thread on in the next day or so. I'm hoping to get some insights from people as to how the game works and the only way thats going to happen is if people stick to the topic and don't get into personal pissing matches.

You know what, Maybe I do have a slightly Sharp Tongue sometimes and perhaps I used Might have used it on occasion but I only do so in turn. Next time you use the "I'm only defending myself" excuse, you might want to go back and reread your own posts.

All in all, your Opinions are your own and you're welcome to them but you've only posted one post with any real substance while almost each one of your other posts had been either Displaying shear Arrogance or “Defending yourself†from a perceived enemy. We may at times seam a little fierce in our debates but I suggest you learn the difference between us debating your points and "attacking" you personally. Perhaps I also was a bit to hasty and impolite to refer to your ignorance but I do believe that sometimes people need a Swift kick in the Rear (Metaphorically speaking) just to get their attention, Not as an “attack†to get them to change their view. So I tend to put a little Sarcastic “Bite†into my Posts; That’s just how I talk. So Just Deal with it! You’re way too overly sensitive dude. In fact, I’d say I’ve been fairly polite with my responses and have held back much of what I was really thinking!

And when even Aisllinn pointed out that you’ve make a mistake, you responded with:

I don't see how you can make judgements when your perceptions are clouded by some largely imagined ideal youth...

How can anyone not take that as being Arrogant yourself, where (I’m pretty sure) you were Implying Aisllinn was too young and inexperienced Or maybe too much of a Dreamer to even be worthy enough to dare contradict you! Insisting that you’re right in almost every other post is kind of putting yourself in the same category that you’ve put us in. You can’t Admit to being wrong so much as facing Game facts yet you've Chided us for resorting to "You are wrong, I know better" tactics, even when faced with the proof.

But I won’t fight other’s fight for them since she already dropped it.

So, instead let me just end this here with this.

You want my points, Reread the thread. I’ve defended my points just fine, despite whether you think so or not or even care enough to read them, I don’t really care myself. I gave you My Personal opinions, Knowledge from Personal Experince, Facts about the game that is well supported by the Forums and Records and from anyone who's experinced in the game and Countless Accounts from which I can't Account (Old M.A.S.H. joke) and I've beening waiting patently for You to do the Same. So yeah, I'm content to rest on that if you are.

I keep no Grudges, I have no Enemies. This aggression dies with this Thread. I won't respond again to anything not on the topic.

And no, the cape needs to stay.  As long as things are being changed, nothing says it still has to be an easily gotten monster drop.  Or that anybody can wear it at any level.  The ability to wear it needs to be earned as well.

If we remove the MM perk, then the cloaks have to go, imho. They would be useless and meaningless, because they grant the MM perk, which would no longer be available :P I am quite sure, that nothing, absolutely nothing would change, if we keep the capes.

Aisllinn, can you point out some reason's why you think the cape should stay?

Well firstly, the cape came first...the cape doesn't grant the properties of the perk, the perk grants the properties of the cape.

Secondly, it IS a nice feature. I am not arguing that point. I have a cape, I love the cape. The problem is, it's totally abused now. It is simply too easy to get. It should be a reward earned. I do think that a variety of ways to earn it should be an option, unlike before when you had to get to level 30 potions...maybe (using level requirement as an example) at level 30 in either manu, pots, crafting, or alch for example...you can get the cape. Again, level 30 and those particular skills are just an example, not what I definitely think should be the case. Just something to toy with.

It should not be a monster drop. It should be purchased from an npc for an exhorbitant amount of gc.

There should be a level requirement to wear it, or possibly a quest requirement, something though that requires some time playing the game first without it.

Imho, you really don't know the true game if everywhere you go you are protected by the mm cape. I see newbies of 1 week and less running around with all the plate armour and "rare" capes...that just shouldn't happen.

I have nothing against newbies, please do not misunderstand this. I just feel that they need to have a steady supply of things to look forward to as they go along to keep them interested. I truly feel this is one of the reasons that players don't stick around long anymore. Everything is attainable or doable within a very short time now. And that I think is due to nothing being level required anymore, such as the ability to wear specific armour, the ability to wear any cape at any time, etc.

To Kami/Ruln:

But I won’t fight other’s fight for them since she already dropped it.
Yes, I dropped it. Not because I'm giving in, but because I feel the same as Kami about this. And as Kami expressed it perfectly, no need to continue. Edited by Aisllinn

Well firstly, the cape came first...the cape doesn't grant the properties of the perk, the perk grants the properties of the cape.

From an implementation point of view, the other way round is AFAIK true. There are perks, and there are some capes, that grant the same properties as some of the perks. This has imho been introduced, when the perks finally came into the game :P

But seriously, I can see your points and commit to them with one exception. If the cape will stay in the game, we would imo have the need of a mm cape wipe, else we will see people go mad about that cape, as soon as they know the perk get's removed. This has been true for every change that was introduced during the last months (just look at the rostogol stone atm, I've never seen that many people in the mines during the last few months like now, not that this is bad, just to show that my statement is true. Whenever there are changes, that affect the players directly they go mad about the thing which will affect them). The result will be, that anybody will have a MM cape, when the change acutally occurs. And it must be really hard to get them afterwards. Like you said, a couple of quests, level requirements and additionally buyable at very high prices from NPCs. I think we will need a combination of several things to do, before a player is able to get and wear this cape.

How can anyone not take that as being Arrogant yourself,

That line was in response to my essentially being called a stupid newby with no right to an opinion. I was being sarcastic in an attempt to make a point.

In any case I'd be more then happy to stop pointing fingers and just pretend this whole thing never happened.

Quest Requirement. Now that's what I'm been thinking too If the Perk itself Stays.

God Quest for example would be the most logical choice. Say, after finishing the last quest of maybe the Crafting God (We still need one more quest for him.), It would be a God Granted ability that only follower of that God can have. This way, not everyone is going to be able to get it. Not even evenually since not everyone is going to want to follow the same gods.

It's only logical anyway. Only a Holy Aura of a God can reasonably Keep Monsters from attacking someone. We could also do this with all the Perks with Other Gods giving other related perks. Of course, We going to have to make all the God Quests much harder but we need to do that anyway.

Of course, Resetting would then not remove Player's Perks since It doesn't erase God quests, unless we change that too.

Then, As for the Cape, I suggest removing the Cape entirely since the perk will still remain (In a form) and we can't have both in the game at the same time. Then Having Temporary "Repellents" could still be introduced as replacement for anyone who chooses a different God but Instead just having players pay such a Large sum just once for one item, they'll have to continuely buy more and more ((while also being very expencive) if they want to stand out in Hostile Maps for a long time. This will not only help the economy but also force players to carry yet more items to balance out the problem of too much carrying space, as long as they're not stackable.

Oh! Ah shoot, I forgot her name but that NPC that's standing out in Morcraven Marsh. She would be the most logical one to Buy Monster Repellants from. She's suppose to be the Leading Expert in such matters and she's out there in a Goblin infested swamp so she much do it somehow (baring the fact if she has Def over 21 but I'm just doing this on a Story-line Level). She's a good distance from most areas and Slightly harder to reach then Mira (who is only a Merchant in all rights) and Player's without protection would need to fight their way through to her.

Basicly, If we do keep the Perk and Cape, they really need to be either "Watered-Down" or severally Limited and/or restricted. We can't have players with such open freedom of having every Choice, throughout the game. Player's should only have perfect freedom at the start of the game but it should get harder (and more Interesting) for them as they go, not easier.

ok....i have forund out PK conests arent allow....agravating....now why complain about MM perk and have that messed with....because most should know when stuff is changed somebody or another complains and wines about it.....just leave it be and move on....

ok....i have forund out PK conests arent allow....agravating....now why complain about MM perk and have that messed with....because most should know when stuff is changed somebody or another complains and wines about it.....just leave it be and move on....

So, what you're saying is that we shouldn't bother to improve the existing Game in sake of Keeping the Players Happy? Why don't we just keep everything simple and easy so players don't even need to try! That'll Greatly "Improve" the game!

I've never been one to believe that the game should be made to Pacify the Masses or Cater to the Whims of Malcontents. Of course there are going to be players bitching about any changes that will make the game harder for them. That's why the intent is to only make changes that'll improve the game as a whole. Like I said before, We'll Never satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time But so long as the game is ultimately better in the end, I think those few who don't like it will evenually Get over it and get on with their lives.

So, what you're saying is that we shouldn't bother to improve the existing Game in sake of Keeping the Players Happy? Why don't we just keep everything simple and easy so players don't even need to try! That'll Greatly "Improve" the game!

Removing mm perk won't "Improve" game and yes it will make it harder... for non fighters - like always...

One more thing about bag jumping and it's connection with mm perk: removing mm will probably increase risk of death, so it will also increase risk of losing stuff = paradise for bag jumpers. More those great ideas Kami and players start leaving EL.

I've never been one to believe that the game should be made to Pacify the Masses or Cater to the Whims of Malcontents. Of course there are going to be players bitching about any changes that will make the game harder for them. That's why the intent is to only make changes that'll improve the game as a whole. Like I said before, We'll Never satisfy 100% of the people 100% of the time But so long as the game is ultimately better in the end, I think those few who don't like it will evenually Get over it and get on with their lives.

I think that most people are satifisied, of course you are not but who cares ?

God quests! Of course! They all need to be redone anyway, they are way too easy (and boring) to do. The obvious choice is something like crafting, since those are the people who most want mm perk/cape anyway.

<I would like to note in here I much prefer doing away with the perk and keeping the cape(non breakable)...I think it's better to have it be removable if desired>

And that is a marvelous idea for the other perks, I still prefer a cape version (non breakable) that is removable if so desired.

Then Having Temporary "Repellents" could still be introduced as replacement for anyone who chooses a different God but Instead just having players pay such a Large sum just once for one item, they'll have to continuely buy more and more ((while also being very expencive) if they want to stand out in Hostile Maps for a long time.

Eldera, the npc in morcraven marsh, at least I think thats it...

A perfect choice for the temporary repellents...and why not have to dodge gobbies to get there...a perfect time to bring a friend :)

Watered down cape/perk? No. It should be well worth the wait and work required to get it. Thats the point, to have great things to look forward to. And we can always make other things hard...such as those monster/creature invasions planned...the mm wouldn't work for that either.

Hmmm how about a Pk-away repellent? :D

Removing mm perk won't "Improve" game and yes it will make it harder... for non fighters - like always...

Actually, it'll make it harder for Everyone, Fighters included. It'll slow fighter's down and force them to play defensively since they no longer have total control over the fight. Granted, they'll have the least trouble readjusting after they've gained a few levels but that's only right anyway! They are fighters after all! They should gain the benefits that comes with with all their hard work.

And you think that's unfair? You think non-fighters should automaticlly have the same benefits that fighters have, those that Fighters should have to work for from the beginning?

One more thing about bag jumping and it's connection with mm perk: removing mm will probably increase risk of death, so it will also increase risk of losing stuff = paradise for bag jumpers. More those great ideas Kami and players start leaving EL.

Only at first but only because of Reckless Players who don't think before they act. I'm sure there are still going to be players who are totally unprepared trying to transverse dangerous Maps all on their own without thinking of the consequences and they're going to end up paying for those consequences until they learn. And Learn they shall!

Also, just because this thread is mostly about Bagjumpers using MM, I'm not only suggesting the removal just because of Bagjumpers. They are, afterall, only a small problem.

Besides, It's not like I'm suggesting we should Leave them all utterally defenseless but If the want invulnerability, they should have to work and pay for it! After all, the ones who are going to need it the most are logically the ones who are going to be able to afford it! Fighter's don't need invulnerability. They can defend themselves. But Crafter's/Manuers/Alchemists/Miners/Explorers will likely need it the most and such player's already make money very easily! they just shouldn't work for a short time and then bestowed complete and permanant invulnerability for next to no work!

So, I see no drawbacks to My idea. If you see any real flaws, feel free to share.

I think that most people are satifisied, of course you are not but who cares ?

Obviously! Anyone would be completely satisfied when their are content in knowing that they can advance their character in Leaps and Bounds with as less work as possible!

Sheesh. Why don't we just divide the whole game in to two Maps; One for PKers and Fighter and the other for everybody else. That'll sure make you happy. No fuss, No worrying about Monsters, No worrying about Bagjumpers stealing your Deathbags! you'll be completely free to advance your characters however you feel!

Aisllinn, I understand you prefering the Cape over the Perk. In a perfect world, I'd too rather remove the Perk entirely but at this point, it'd do more harm then good. That's why I think the previous idea might be the best solution. It'll keep both for a wide Variety of players without both being so easily avaliable.

Specific Points I focus on. first, We can't have both the Cape and the perk as they are right now in game at the same time. The Perk is far too easy to get and gives players complete power and freedom of movement. This is just too much power in the game as it is now. The Cape is also too easy to get and also gives player's too much power with the only dis advantage is that is may break during a fight but to non-fighters, this becomes No disadvanage at all, thus the Cape is severaly unbalanced in that regard. Then there's the fact that For players who reset often. The cape has a specific advantage there as those with the perk will lose it with the reset. Then again, they don't have it too bad since they can then regain the perk again in a couple of hours, so there's not really much disadvantage to either. (Of course, I'm still against the Reset too but that's for another debate.)

Second, We need a way to keep players working for their advantages instead of just the onetime thing. This is refering to both the Cape and the Perk. By replacing the Cape with Repellants, it gives the same effect (with 0 chance of "breaking") but will effectively become far more expensive in the long run. How much Players invest will directly reflect their need for it. Then the Perk (or maybe no longer be called "Perks) will require the Quest to gain, thus no longer will players start off with MM just by working a few hours selling flowers! Granted, most players wouldn't waste their time doing so but since they could, then that means there's a problem with it.

Ofcourse, I'm not saying there won't be many problems with it as well as many who oppose it but like I said, it's the best I can come up with and just leaving it as it is isn't really an option. Besides, with the new changes being planned, I'm going to bet these guys are going to end up Begging for these ideas.

P.s. We already have a "Pker Repellent" of sorts. It's called a Dissengagement ring. Too bad they're kind of exspensive too but that's understandable.

But Crafter's/Manuers/Alchemists/Miners/Explorers will likely need it the most and such player's already make money very easily! they just shouldn't work for a short time and then bestowed complete and permanant invulnerability for next to no work!

Imho fighters make money more easy than producers. Not in the beginning, but in a mid- to long-range timeframe. The only way to really make money with production skills (if you're not already a high level producer) is by doing mass production. This is due to the fact, that people mostly want to buy in bulk.

I completely refuse any kind of mass production for myself. This makes it very hard to earn money. Of course, that's my decision and my game-play, but imo a game should not force players into a particular style of playing to be able to earn good (not necessary easy) money. The only mass-production like thing I do, is harvesting red roses and red snapdragons, I always get 5k of them at once. But this is, because I want to make a long term statistic of how many efe's I make out of the fe's (which I need all myself)

And you think that's unfair? You think non-fighters should automaticlly have the same benefits that fighters have, those that Fighters should have to work for from the beginning?

We are taliking about perk not about benefits for being a fighter.

Besides, It's not like I'm suggesting we should Leave them all utterally defenseless but If the want invulnerability, they should have to work and pay for it! After all, the ones who are going to need it the most are logically the ones who are going to be able to afford it! Fighter's don't need invulnerability. They can defend themselves. But Crafter's/Manuers/Alchemists/Miners/Explorers will likely need it the most and such player's already make money very easily! they just shouldn't work for a short time and then bestowed complete and permanant invulnerability for next to no work!

Since when making items or harvesting takes no time ? And remember that leveling in manu or craft takes a lot of money and time.

Obviously! Anyone would be completely satisfied when their are content in knowing that they can advance their character in Leaps and Bounds with as less work as possible!

Getting 27 lvl in craft require no work... yeah.. right... when you stop spaming and start thinking ?

There is nothing more to say... go spam elsewhere.

Imho fighters make money more easy than producers. Not in the beginning, but in a mid- to long-range timeframe. The only way to really make money with production skills (if you're not already a high level producer) is by doing mass production. This is due to the fact, that people mostly want to buy in bulk.

Well according to this thread, that is incorrect.

http://www.eternal-lands.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=12901

Quite the opposite. And look at the results...more wealthy makers than fighters...

I wouldn't say alchemy is a hard skill at all.

Getting 27 lvl in craft require no work... yeah.. right... when you stop spaming and start thinking ?

Thats why I suggested crafting god getting the mm perk/cape as a possibility. It IS hard work and crafters would be the ones who would greatly appreciate it.

@Kami: Well again, the cape can be dropped or lost or maybe broken...i don't like that but maybe it's necessary...so it would have to be replaced. Also, if there is a certain requirement for wearing the cape, not only acquiring it, even if a newb/godless/non-whatever-we-decide-for-requirement gets a hold of it, they can't use it so it doesn't matter if it gets into the wrong hands.

I completely refuse any kind of mass production for myself. This makes it very hard to earn money. Of course, that's my decision and my game-play, but imo a game should not force players into a particular style of playing to be able to earn good (not necessary easy) money. The only mass-production like thing I do, is harvesting red roses and red snapdragons, I always get 5k of them at once. But this is, because I want to make a long term statistic of how many efe's I make out of the fe's (which I need all myself)

Granted but the number one reason Fighters can make so much money is because of Rare Monster Drops; One thing we are all trying to eliminate anyway. Do away with them and Fighters will have a much harder time with money. Even then, Being a fighter will only become profitable in later Levels anyway.

We are taliking about perk not about benefits for being a fighter.

Actually, I'm pretty sure you're the one who brought up the Fighters. I was merely putting them into the correct context.

Since when making items or harvesting takes no time ? And remember that leveling in manu or craft takes a lot of money and time.

Aisllinn said it simply enough but I'll just add this! Every system in the game needs reworking! ALL Of Them! Yes, crafting is difficult and we are taking that into account as well as the potential of the planned changes. Trust us when we say we really are thinking these things through.

There is nothing more to say... go spam elsewhere.

All I'll say is Ditto. Whether you appreciate my views and opinions, I don’t really care but I can tell you, you’re just being annoying and non really giving us much information to base your own thoughts on nor are you making much of a case.

Alright, So you disagree! We get it but do you actually have anything meaningful to add to the topic? If not, you should think about taking your own advice.

Aisllinn, Alright. Hmm... Maybe just have all three? In such a case, the Cape would need to be so rare, there would likely only be 3 or 4 people in the game who own one. I mean, it would have to be 100x rarer then General Axe Construction book! well, I guess the rarity would need to be thought about and adjusted later. Either way, it shouldn't be reintroduced into the game for a while, just for balancing purposes.

Of course there are going to be players bitching about any changes that will make the game harder for them

The tricky bit is, are you making teh game harder or tedious and boring?

My problem as somebody who primarily harvests is that I could not practice my chosen profession in any meaningful way without also being a fighter type. I'm A/D 28/30 right now and harvest 53. If there was no MM perk then I'd likely have something a lot closer to parity on those three and be substantially lower in my chosen profession. What is the downside for fighters that matches my downside?

The concept of some sort of god or other quest to gain MM is interesting. But that doesn't change what I perceive as a lack of balance issue.

Now if all harvestables in the game are available in places where characters of say 21/21 A/D can get to them then my objection is moot. Of course that is a pretty fundamental (And non to positive) change to the game.

I think MM should cost more. Something like eight to ten PP's given how useful it is.

Edited by Ruln

:unsure: Hey! Did we all hear the news!? Bagjumpers rejoice! It is now illegal to bigsit your own deathbag to keep bagjumpers from taking your stuff! Isn't that the greatest thing ever! Oh thank you so much to the gods-that-be, bagjumpers now have a better chance of taking our stuff! I can't contain the excitement! People who hate bagjumpers have been NERFED!

:huh: Gawd dam that sux.

I think MM should cost more. Something like eight to ten PP's given how useful it is.

It's not super useful, as there is a point in the game (if you ever get your a/d high enough) that having the MM perk becomes very redundant.

Sure, it gets less useful as time goes on. Maybe there should be a pp rebate when you hit a certain def level? :unsure:

Don't most perks essentially get diluted as you advance though?