Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Elf_Queen21

All Clan Leaders or high ranks

Hey I was just woundering if you would post a little discripion about your clan?

i mean just tell me abit about it, Thanks :P

TWIN is a guild designed for a group of close friends to communicate easily with one another. The current member list includes Kala, Ragnarok (AKA woodchuck), Swiss, TirasHazor, Xentro (AKA goatsgomoo), and myself.

Oh, Thank you. Sounds like a cool clan. Sorry about asking dumb stuff im new to the game i singed up feb 25th i think :P

im a member of the ~kighteinds~ were not a serious clan we like to have fun and try get r lvl up wilest messing well thats my views of it for more info try contact aidypoo (other leaders as well but cant remeber how to spell or the numbers :( )

Guest Mikeman624

My guild is ~EW~ Eternal Warriors. I am recruiting new members, we require a skill of at least 30+ or a/d 30/30 thnx!

Ok thank you mike. I have a friend in your guild so im trying to get my skill to 30 [its at 20/ rigth now] and thanks xavier1 for the link

Ok thank you mike. I have a friend in your guild so im trying to get my skill to 30 [its at 20/ rigth now] and thanks xavier1 for the link

Who is your friend in EW elf_queen? If you need any help lvling let me know in game or PM in forum I would be happy to help if I can.

Who is your friend in EW elf_queen? If you need any help lvling let me know in game or PM in forum I would be happy to help if I can.

ok thank you. my friends in game name is soad7777 . he's really nice, i think hes a newer member of your guild.

Oh, im sorry i must of got his clan mixed up with one of my others friends. ill see who it is but i do have a friend in EW

If you want another description:

~JC~, or The Knights Of the Round Table, is a guild created to help the members of EL and each other. We are honorable, kind players (hopefully! lol), and we try to be very supportive of each other :):P:o

If you want another description:

~JC~, or The Knights Of the Round Table, is a guild created to help the members of EL and each other. We are honorable, kind players (hopefully! lol), and we try to be very supportive of each other :):P:D

lol Okay Thanks you :) .