Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jack18

Guild Houses & player houses

If you were to implement guild houses so certain guilds have a certain house which they can go in hang out, have meetings , this would be really help especially if you had a guild bank BOT. If you implemented this in say a empty place or a new map it would clear other laggy places a bit and make guilds and thier members happy.

Now moving on to player houses wouldn't it be cool if you could have a player house only you were allowed in, you could drop all ur stuff without being scared it will disappear,maybe you could buy it? :)

Anyway whats your opinions on this. :D

lets see a house for everyplayer.....where would you keeps them a magical deminsion called the VOID its really 1 house that transports you to your own void, and everyone uses the same house

Most of this has already been decided...

A guild can design a map with a secret entrance and have it implemented for 200 USD. That map can be a PK map with a buffed up guardian bot for an additional charge.

The map cannot have any harvestable resources, or NPCs.

Bags still go poof as normal.

200 USD y not pay in EL money????

because real money supports the game. what would entropy do with all the gc he has anyway? buy things he could just give himself? :)

You can't pay electricity bills with EL gold coins.

Anyway, there have been houses. On maps. Where only certain people can go in. You pay $50 for one.

This is not an option anymore, sorry :)

lol they take like 2 secs to make.

You've made 6 EFE in 2 seconds? Then why isn't that record posted anywhere? ;)

I thought fe only took .8 seconds. But I digress...

Can we sell the houses anyway, even though we are selling the maps? It would be a lot easier for people who can't make maps.

Well i think they should take the view of a game called tibia i hate it but the houses are a great idea.

Tibia has a HUGE advertisement and p2p income. ;)

meh i find thier shop funny they acctually let u buy items they place in ur account... thats acctually sorta lame and if screws up economy.. well that is if anyone actually bought stuff from it... which i doubt unless ur a die-hard fan of el.. :)